1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay guys/girls have u ever been in love w/a person of the opposite sex?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by x2x2x2x2y2, Oct 18, 2009.

1. x2x2x2x2y2

I know this sounds crazy but have u? I have. Though I don't count myself as bi, I do have exceptions. I was only in 7th grade and she was my best friend! Another one of my friends introduced us. We did every thing together! We both had the same interests and it was great! Though I didn't make a move(I don't think she would have gone out with me anyways.) then in 8th grade she got a bf, which I hated so much. Honestly he wasn't even that bad of a guy. Since she had a bf and he was one of the 'populars' she became popular and we slowly drifted apart and by the time we got to high school (9th grade) I was lucky if she said hi to me. To this day I miss her so much! She's the only person I've ever been in love with.

2. Paragon

Paragon Guest

i fell in love with a girl and we dated but it ended badly, i mean im attracted to girls just not sexually

3. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope. I’ve never been in love period, much less with someone of the opposite sex. I have seen a few girls that I think are attractive, but never felt anything beyond friendship for them.

4. x2x2x2x2y2

At the time it was confusing. I remember knowing I was gay, but loving my best girl friend. Also at the time I didn't know there was bi people. So it just add gas to my fire of confusion. Lol

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope. I do recall a girl in high school that I liked, and I wondered what it would be like to be in a relationship with her, but it really was more like idle wondering rather than crushing or daydreaming.

Lex

6. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    I've only ever been in love once and that wasn't with a guy. I have dated boys before and really liked them but never been in love with one.

7. I've only been in love once and it was with a girl. Actually, I had feelings of love also for a different girl but no sexual attraction. But I've never been in love with a guy.

8. mattypants

i dunno if it was "love", but if you subsitute 7th and 9th grade with 9th and graduation, the SAME thing is what happened to me. i definitly still miss her aswell

9. Gaetan

I love several women as very good friends. Would I ever date them? Yes, and have. Would I ever have a long term, sexual relationship with them? No. They are friends, nothing more.

I have also crushed on several girl during elementary-high school. Looking back, the fantasy to "do" them was never really anything more than fulfilling what society has told me I should think about.

10. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Yes I fell in love wiht a girl today .. she looked like an angel :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: when she smiled I was like " Woww.."

11. warrior

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Meh, I have not even fallen in (and pray dearly that I never will...). Yeah, I did have occassional crushes, but never 'fell in love' or thought of having a serious relationship.

However, I do believe love is purely a spiritual connection between two human beings, hence for me, love is gender-blind.

Great topic.

12. grapevine fires

I get crushes on guys sometimes, but I can't deal with the penis (no offense)... I figure it's just hormones.

Usually those guys turn into really close friends whom I love so much in a platonic way...

13. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

A similar thing happened to me as happened to x2x2x2x2y2 and mattypants. There was this girl I met sophomore year of high school. We became really good friends and had a lot in common. Eventually she developed feelings for me, despite knowing I was gay, and in the fall of my junior year, we kissed on the beach. I kind of did it for her rather than because I thought it felt right, but afterwards, I found myself enjoying it a bit. Of course, being gay, when it went further than lip on lip, I reeled back, knowing it didn't feel right. It was love, I'd say, but definitely not lust. The way I see it, lust is defined by your sexuality, but love knows no boundaries, gender or otherwise.

14. Rygirl

lately I'm finding guys to be a lot more fun than girls. I did have a really good guy friend in the lower school, he was clever, he was funny, he was just a great guy. But I never felt anything romantic for him, its just something thats not possible for me I think, I can't have sexual or romantic feelings for a guy.

15. dude99

dude99 Guest

well had a crush on a girl but not for a long time, but I never met her before but she lived in my neighbourhood.

16. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Tried with girls but never enjoyed it. More on the lines of self discovery. Na not for me.

17. Mickey

Very simply put...NOPE!

18. ok455

MY senior year of school i had a crush on this lesbian girl we was friends. we always play fight and stuff she turn me on also which was strange. What i like about her she dint had any drama like straight girls did. Shes the only girl that made me feel this way

I get minor crushes on girls but i don't get turn on by them.

I always say when i hit a certain age and I'm still single I'm going to force my self to date a girl

#18 ok455, Oct 19, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  19. Ben

Ben

Nope. But then I've never been in love with anyone of either sex. Yet.

20. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone