1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time Machine

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Z3ni, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Ok.. If you could change time and go back into ANY time in your life, what when would it be..

For me it would be primary school so .. I could redo everything, save my dad and be happy today :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    But then again I probably won't have found EC.

2. mattypants

i always wanted to see what it would be like if i hadnt seen a certain automobile on a particular day... no, its probly not what youre thinking :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. GhostDog

Hmm. Freshman year of college, I think. For 2 reasons:

Make myself not stay in that stinky athletic dorm just because it had single-occupant rooms - suck it up, stay in the artsy dorm (even if it does mean, GASP, a roommate!), and actually effin' SOCIALIZE. So I might not have ended up having nightly panic attacks and moving back home a semester later. -.-

Also, I remember walking through that sea of student organization booths on the "Hey Freshmen! Join our clubs!" day, when I longingly stared at the GLAD booth and debated going over there but decided against it since I was kind of walking with people (and I "wasn't sure" about myself anyway, even though I kinda was >.>). Shoulda just said to hell with it and gone over to say hi. =P

Though, if I were going to time machine myself back anywhere and live through it all again, with all of my current knowledge and experiences in tact? I'd probably go back to just after I'd finished puberty (because who the hell wants to do that twice?) so I could get in another few good years of youthful craziness before Responsibility set in. =P

4. x2x2x2x2y2

I would tell my dad to go to the docters and get checked. He died of an anurism(sorry I can't spell it) when I was 11.

5. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd destroy it, or hang my laundry on it like a treadmill. I fully believe that every single thing that happened to me over the years has happened for a reason. I may not know why or how some of the things that have occurred in my lifetime will help me later, but I wouldn't change anything.

I guess for the sake of the conversation though I'd go back to between the ages of 8-11 and try much harder to prevent my mother from letting my step father move in with her. Either that or I'd go back to age 6, so I could spend some more time with my grandmother before she passed away.

6. Étoile

I'd go back to when I was 8. I'd try to be more social than I was growing up, play a sport, and enter a few clubs. Maybe I wouldn't be so lonely now.

7. starfish

Would I want to go back and relive a certain period of my life? There were good times and bad bad times. I have lots of great memories and generally enjoyed it, but I wouldn't go back and do it again.

Now I would like to live in a different era. I would love to go back to the mid 70's and catch the microcomputer revolution. That is my my old west.

8. haelmarie

It sounds cheesy, but I wouldn't change anything. Everything I have done has is some way made me a stronger person.

9. AtomicCafe

I wish I could say I wouldn't change anything since I'm happy with where I am now, but... I would.

I'd go back to when I was a little kid and first saw a friend being abused. I'd have ended it there.

10. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Go back to when I was 11 when I first thought about men and said to my self you are gay. I think I would be a better person as I would be my self instead of this fake and have so many failed relationships with girls! plus I would of got support from my mum before she died in 2006 as I really don't have an adult that I can go and speak to. :frowning2:

11. Apocalypte

I'd go back about 3 years and stop myself from ever deciding to play World of Warcraft... I never thought it was possible to get that addicted to a game until I played that.

12. littledinosaurs

I wouldn't change anything.
    I like where I am, I don't regret what's happened.

13. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    I'd go back to when I was 15 and tell myself not to date that psycho boy (he who shall not be named) I wouldn't change anything else about my life though

14. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    No regrets so far

But if I must... Go to year 2003, and be open about my sexuality. That make me around 11.

15. ZachO

ZachO Guest

I would go back and spend more time with my dad when he lived near me.

That is probably my one regret in life, that I wasted the opportunity to spend time with him, and now we are more distant than we should be.

16. Greggers

I would go back to grade 6 and choose NEVER TO FUCKING ATTEND THAT DAMN PIECE OF SHIT CHRISTIAN SCHOOL and go to public school instead, no matter how mad my parents would have gotten over that.

17. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

I would do 2 things:

1. Spend a day with my father so I would have gotten to know him.

2. (shallowish) I would have touched the cowboy back everyday in 10th grade insted of telling him to stop out of my own insecurities. ugh.

18. djt820

I would of been nicer to alot more people.

19. In reality, there's only one thing I'd be able to change and be willing to do so, but I'm gonna keep that to myself. I really don't think humans should mess with time in real life. For the sake of the thread, I'll say that I'd go back to my eight-year-old-self and tell me what it means to be gay. And then tell me to hold onto my friends. I think those two things would have helped me immensely, as I really didn't even know that there was another option besides liking girls.

20. ok455

I would go back to my senior year in 2007 and went to college when high school ended instead of working at shitty dead end jobs.