1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What i intensly dislike.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by greg, Aug 8, 2007.

1. greg

Just now I've got home and thought I'll do my washing, so gather up clothes, (my clubbing clothes that is) my fav pants Levis 501s black of course, only wear black when i go out clubbing (my trade mark dress) into the washing machine they go along with my black singlet etc, with the clothes that were already in the machine (davids shirts etc. so i wash them as well). Wash finished open lid bingo davids left a f####ing tissue in his pocket, am i pissed off, yes. How can i train david not to leave tissues in his pockets when he wants his clothes washed? Do you have a trade mark dress that you wear out? Whats you fav item of clothing?

2. CrimsonThunder

haha thats funny, I did that once when I was living by myself.

3. davo-man

Ive probably done that to my mum before, but im getting better....i try to check my pockets before i put them out to be washed

And my favourite item of clothing is this black Quicksilver hoody which has "quiksilver" in yellow on the front...I wear it weneva i can, to parties...to the movies, to bed...but of course i wash it between wearing it to bed and wearing it out

4. Kimi

I have quite few of favorite clothes:slight_smile:

I have several polo from A&F that I love(I better be or my mom is gonna kill me) and some t-shirt as well. And some jeans and shorts. But this is my super favorite jacket!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's so fabulous:love: :love: :love: :love:

I never left tissue in my pocket but I sometimes left money in my pocket and usually never come back:icon_sad:

5. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My mother once washed my father's jacket with his cell phone in it. It still worked afterwards.

Now, about clothes... well, I don't have anything fancy. I have a couple t-shirts I like and some jeans - but the rest are very plain looking, nothing special.

6. MissyJ158

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I used to leave tissues in my pockets all the time, even after I started making 150% sure I hadn't left any in pockets one still manages to get past me sometimes *shakes fist*

As for getting him to check his pockets, make him get all the tissue off all the clothes when he leaves one in there! He'll soon learn.

As for trade mark clothes, jeans and a black t-shirt with some from of rainbowy print on it. It must look like I wear the same clothes all the time. I hate it lol but I love my black tees. My friends want to stab me cos they want some variety happening lol. But I'm not one for shopping and I'm anything but a girly girl so jeans and a tee suit me fine XD

7. Jim1454

I used to get bugged all the time because I would ALWAYS wear plaid shirts. I've tried to alter that lately - some of my business casual shirts are just striped, or plain. I'm still drawn to plaid though!

For going out at night though - I hardly ever do! I like my dark jeans - straight leg Tommy's - which are now getting a little too big on me (Yay!!!) and a golf shirt of some kind. Now I ignore the 'accountant' in me, and leave my shirts un-tucked when I'm just out for the evening.

8. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    It's usually me that leaves the tissue in the pocket so I have no one to blame but myself! I'm a jeans and v-neck t-shirt person. In my job I get spit-up on, vomited on, pooped on, ect so no use wearing anything nice. LOL I have tried to spruce up my wardrobe lately though because I have been doing some more visible things like giving testimony to the Oregon Senate! I had to buy a nice jacket and skirt for that.

9. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I normally wear a white t-shirt and Wrangler light stonewash jeans. Even if I'm going out I rarely wear anything different. Boring I know....

As for washing.... Markie has washed a couple of my t-shirts with jeans or other coloured stuff. If they come out of the machine with a colour hint they go straight in the bin! Fortunately I can get white Hanes t-shirts very cheaply from work.

10. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Easy: just refuse to do his laundry for him!

11. Red87

ha.. I had stack of papers in my laundry once. I don't know how it got there, but it was a bunch of important documents, and I wasn't looking and threw the whole load into it... It was quite a mess.

12. GuitarGirl1350

Signature clothes?
    Black dickies shorts or pants that I wear obsessively,
    or Levi's Signature jeans.
    Along with a tie.
    I have one to match anything.

13. xequar

My clothing look is usually khaki colored cargo pants/shorts with a logo-less, usually two-colored t-shirt. If I do wear a shirt with a logo or print, it's usually just something simple in the center.

Oddly enough, I've left tissues and napkins in my pockets before, yet I've not had any problems to date with them making a huge mess. Usually they just become a big clump in the pocket. Of course, now that I've said that, I'm going to do it again and there will be a huge mess. That, or maybe the universe feels sorry for me after that one time I accidentally left a non-ball point pen in my pants pocket a couple of years ago...

14. Moth

I've forgotten my clock-out slips from work in my work pants before, that makes a mess... I'd say leave a sticky note on the dryer telling him to check his pockets before he puts them in.

My favorite clothes are all my band merch. =D I've got a couple of Skillet T-shirts, a Thousand Foot Krutch T-shirt and a beanie, a Relient K hoodie, an Emery hoodie, and best of all a My Chemical Romance T-shirt. Once I move out and can wear the merch of any band I like I'll have a lot more MCR, AFI, 30 Seconds To Mars and several other bands' merch which will all be high up on my favorites list... I was just looking in the 30STM online store yesterday and they've got some kick-arse new merch that I must get as soon as I possibly can. Aside from band merch, I tend to wear T-shirts with sarcastic sayings, and jeans. I've got a pair of cargo pants I'm fairly fond of, but my favorite is my Levi Strauss carpenter jeans.

I don't really go out or dress up, so I never really wear anything nice. If I ever did I'd probably get a nice button-up longsleeved shirt and a tie or something like that. I'm also extremely into jackets, I practically collect them, so I'd love to get a fancy trenchcoat or something similar. I like to try new things too so I'd probably make up a bunch of outfits as I saw fit. And most of them would probably involve a jacket. =3

15. spydar

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    at least it was`nt cash! either check his pockets , do your respective laundry,or you could wash some old clothes with a tissue blame david and get him to buy you some new toggs! and then thers also that nasty makeing up ahem"love"

16. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    I just can't be without my Armani jeans on a night out. I have to admit... not to show off though (as my t-shirt usually covers all the emblems), just sooo comfy.

Also at the moment I have a thing for medium tight grey t-shirts.. so hot!

17. SpikySpice

Omg, it's liek everytime I washed my clothes + others, I found money, bilss and coins , hehe:grin:
    And I aked whose money that was, and hey gave all the money to me^=^

I like Arizona stripe polos, Aeropostale denim jeans with boot cut, some scratches and cut holes and a pair of flip-flop, but now it's so hot, so I like shorts instead and Hurley's T-Shirt

18. downboyup

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    greg - maybe a big sign above the washing machine. "empty your pockets" signs are every where in society to remind us what to do.

David will hate you for it, but maybe it will work.....

"Police are targetting inattentive driving at the moment ......So dont read this bloody sign"