1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot Guy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pteen, Oct 22, 2009.

1. pteen

OK, i will be as straight ford as i can be. In my school there's this kid, i have to admit he's hot. Me and him are alike, I have a common personality, and I think he likes me. Whenever our teacher took us to the library (ELA) i was looking at world records and other reference books.

He started feeling up on my butt. I will not lie to you, i enjoyed every bit of. Like I before our personalities were exact and he was hot.:lol: The one thing that I've had on my mind ever was what if he was just kidding around. I don't know why but for some reason guys in my school tend to do that. The worst part about it is i have to pretend I don't like it:icon_sad:, with loud/random outbursts (I'm pretty sure some of yall know what i'm talking about).

I just posted this cause it was on my mind and random commons would give me some idea of what to think or do. If any comments just talk away.:thumbsup:

2. Étoile

I wish I got the same treatment. :lol:

Do you know of anything else that may tip you off that he may be gay? Mannerism? LAck of talking about girls? I know it's bad to stereotype, but they are usually solid indicators of someone sucking the lollipops. LOL

3. pteen

He always hangs around girls, so do i. I gess he might be bi cause he has had a girlfriend but they never have kissed. They might have hugged but I do that to sooooooooooooooo...

4. ethelred

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ACTUALLY, in my little textbook of gay dudes, hanging out almost exclusively with girls in the earlier years of school is definitely on the list of possible indicators. I always found back then that girls were way nicer to talk to and made me feel at ease; you don't have to be on the defensive with girls.

And I entertained a...relationship? with a girl for a long while. But WE NEVER did anything, it was sort of this weird, almost token thing. "Oh, XY likes XX." Speaking of which, I should talk to her...

In any case, at your age things can still be pretty fluid, and dudes who turn out to be straight do do some pretty gay things sometimes. You are sure now, and that's great. Other people don't totally get it until they're 18+ (me). So tread lightly. Your status says "out to anyone who asks" and that is often code for "I haven't told anyone, but hot damn I will if they ask SERIOUSLY and I trust them etc..." Nothing wrong with that, but 13-year-olds can be cruel and if you talk to him about this it might explode in your face and make the whole experience awful.

If you ask my opinion about this guy, I think he's running a 25-30% chance of being in the 'alternate category' (that IS higher than the baseline of like 10- %). Does he know what way he swings yet? MAYBE. Best thing is to engender a friendship with him and, well, find out sometime when you feel you trust him and know his stance on gay people.

ALSO, beware of crushes. They can cloud your perception of things and make it hard to deduce "he's hitting on me!" from "juvenile homoeroticism!" Take no offense, I mean juvenile descriptively, no value-judgment implied or meant.

5. CrimsonThunder

To me, sounds like the way a typical straight person would act to a guy that he thinks is gay. Just trying to get a gay reaction from you so he knows.

6. x2x2x2x2y2

Yup. He's just getting u all hyped up, ands it's working. He's probably not gonna stop for awhile so just enjoy all the ass grabbing! :wink:

7. Alex19

^ikr? id say if u really wanna fuck with him, let him grab you and do nothing. sit there and take it. eventually he'll stop... mayb lol but then ud have to deal with the consequences

8. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  9. x2x2x2x2y2

I like this idea! Or u can also start grabbing his ass! Also What's ikr mean?

10. ethelred

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^"I know, right?"

I guess I got a little too serious. You guys are probably right about this guy.

I which case, I think messing with him that way would be hilarious.

I need to chill out.

11. CrimsonThunder

Thats exactly what I would do (or something similar) and you will know from his reaction if hes gay or not. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: