1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do gay guys and straight guys talk about sex together?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by x2x2x2x2y2, Oct 28, 2009.

1. x2x2x2x2y2

So I was wondering do any gay guys here talk about sex with their straight friends? I was just wondering cause my friend and I talked about it this past weekend(though I had to talk about girls Since he thinks I'm straight =( lol). So do gay guys and straight guys talk about sex together? Is it akward and weird or what?

2. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I've never really talked about it "in-depth" with any of my straight friends.

3. x2x2x2x2y2

So u have talked about it, just not in depth?

4. Ty

Ty

Most of my friends are curious about it, so I often get questioned about it. Teenage boys are curious things... and girls too actually for that matter.

5. x2x2x2x2y2

I'm surprised that some of the boys would ask questions. What kinds of stuff would they ask?

6. davo-man

Depends on the person, depends on the context. I feel comfortable talking about straight sex with them (obviously with them leading). If they ask questions about guys, then I don't clam up; I'm pretty open.

7. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I don't think I've ever talked about sex with a whole bunch of my friends in a big group. But when I'm alone with one or two others, the topic does come up occasionally, yeah. Not really to discuss it in really descriptive ways, though. Mostly it's just generalities.

And in my experience, it's mostly the guys that ask questions. For some reason, a lot of them are fascinated by the subject of how things work with gay guys.
    A lot of the time it's about how to decide who's the "boy" and who's the "girl". Or about what I would do in some massively contrived scenarios they thought up that makes me think they spend more time thinking about it than I do :wink:

8. ColdSnap

I've talked about it with straight friends male and female, most common question is whether you top or bottom although they tend to say give or recieve but other than that it tends to be the similar questions you'd ask if it was straight sex i.e. oh god was he really ugly, did he have a big dick?...etc But then I have a pretty open minded circle of friends

9. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some of my housemates (straight girls and a gay guy) tended to interrogate me about sex. Are you the guy or the girl, how do two girls have sex, how can another girl satisfy you, haven't you ever wanted to try a guy, all that crap. I didn't tell them that I'm a virgin - it's none of their damn business - so the questions kept coming. I understand that they're curious, but I wish they'd realised at some stage that the fact being a lesbian isn't solely about having sex with girls.

10. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've talked with some of them about it, but it was more a curiousity thing on their side more than anything else.
    That and a game of truth and dare getting too far, even though no dares were made. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. Ty

Ty

Like Coldsnap said, similar things to if it were two straight people... I too have an open minded set of friends. However, I think the most prominent question from my friends was 'Does it hurt?'...

Why are you surprised that the boys would ask questions?

12. Adam

I am pretty shy, and so no one really asks me about that sorta stuff, one time a guy friend told me I need to be more open and not be scared about talking about sex with them. I always thought it would be uncomfortable for them for me to talk about it but I think they would be cool with it actually. I bet they would actually be interested to know what I have done lol. I have talked about everything I have done sexually with my online friends just not really with anyone in real life.

13. Just Adam

i dont really talk about sex with people at all ...if i can help it...

it allways ends up

straight friend: my god look at them boobs!
    me: theyre ok
    straight friend: no great!
    me: what is?
    straight friend: the boobs!
    me: oh...meh...fancy a beer?

14. fallendream

15. Just Adam

16. Daniel

I would rather they ask if I give or receive. A recent play had someone joke about catcher's and pitchers. So now I get asked if I am a catcher or a pitcher.

It just makes it awkward.

But aside from that I have had a lot of open discussions with my friends about sex, both male and female, gay, straight, bi, pan, queer, flexible...that is a long list but ja.

17. Hoppip

I think it's because I'm a man that I love to explain things, so I love dispelling rumors and stereotypes to my straight brethren. Usually when I talk about sex, it's to ask the womanfolk fascinating things about their Zelda-puzzle like bodies.

Hell. I'll talk about sex to anyone.

18. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't exactly have anything to discuss, as I have never had sex. Were I a seasoned sex veteran I'd definitely talk to anyone interested about the matter, save for probably my grandparents (I think they could live without the details of that). Other than that I'd pretty much talk to anyone about it, especially if it's good. :icon_wink

19. guacj

I guess it all depends on the person. One of my best friends is gay and when he thought I was straight we used to talk about it all the time. If the person is really accepting of gay people then he wont really care.

20. RainInAfrica

I was asked by two guys in my school who I didn't even know ' Was I that gay one', :help:
    I said yeah. They then asked ' Do you have a fella or what ? ', to which i reply, yes. They then started asking me very in depth questions which i refused to answer, It was all very creepy. :confused: