1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*growls!*

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Nugget, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Nugget

:***::***::***: Ugggghhh... I am so SICK and TIRED of seeing Yes on 1 ads ALL OVER THE PLACE! I can't even go on Youtube anymore because every single ad is about Yes on 1. RAWR!

I wish my family was equally passionate about this so they can actually go down and vote No, instead of bad-mouthing the ads on TV and the Internet like I am (too young to vote here), so I can at least feel better about this.

This week is going to be utter hell for me. I live in a conservative area and, judging by ads and signs, I feel as though I'm being asphyxiated by it all instead of just being in vehement disagreement. I also feel as though they're missing the point of their own campaign. I mean, they don't want their ~*precious*~ children being taught about same-sex marriage in schools (screw that, I never even learned about racism in school), but I know that judging by the sheer amount of signs and ads, kids will come off of the bus with questions.

So, yeah. While I know it's important for some people need to vote on whether I sign a marriage contract with someone with the same genitalia as mine, but Jesus Christ on a silver platter they can lighten it up a little. :***::tantrum::bang::angry::angry: [/vent]

... Phew. *sigh* :icon_mad: I needed to get that out. I usually don't make posts, but damn I'm pissed. Now I know how you folks in Cali must feel, grr. Maybe I should avoid the Internets for a week, as it seems they're taking it over.

*huff*

2. Amy

Amy

Ohai.
    That was California a year ago.

3. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This.