1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So goddamn bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GoBabyGoGo, Oct 30, 2009.

1. GoBabyGoGo

hey just wondering, what do you guys do in your spare time?

i need a kick ass hobby that i can get stuck into

atm i just play the most boring games on the computer, lurk around ec, facebook and msn, and failing that, just seem to stare at the computer screen! sad, i know

id really love to go surfing / sailing / get out and about, but im going to whinge about where i live AGAIN and blame it for not having the opportunities of other places.. really, i cant find anything interesting!

2. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: So goddamn bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Learn an instrument?

Start going to a gym?

Go hookup walking?

3. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Re: So goddamn bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing as you live in Australia learn to dive. That would be something to learn!

4. Just Adam

reading, guitar the usual crap.

5. xequar

There's all sorts of stuff you can do, depending upon your interests...

Buy a bicycle and become a cyclist! That's the kick-ass hobby of all kick-ass hobbies! Take up hiking or walking. Perhaps photography could be fun. Make movies. Or, take up cartography and learn to make stuff like this fantasy setting map I'm working on, or become a politico. Maybe sewing or woodworking could be your thing.

There's all sorts of stuff out there that you could do for a hobby. If you're not sure which way to go, you could always find one of the free online Myers-Briggs tests, find out what your personality type is, and then seek out hobbies that might align with your personality.

6. Re: So goddamn bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ I like the guitar idea; you could pick up an instrument. Or do you like to read or write or anything?

7. partietraumatic

i play guitar,listen to music,play some sport...if im really bored i phone someone lol

8. AtomicCafe

You have no idea how much I'd give to be bored again. :frowning2: I don't get a break these days.

I used to cartoon when I was bored. Write screenplays. Sculpt. Go running. Play raquetball. Watch my favorite movies.

9. Gaetan

I generally play video games, watch movies, debate random topics, read, or write when I'm bored.

10. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

spare time? what is that?

I play video games and try to hang with friends, if I had a BF I'd spend time with him.

11. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

QFT. Biking is an amazing thing to do with a bit of spare time. It's fun, it's a work out, and it gets you out into the world. It's a great way to spend your spare time.

12. GoBabyGoGo

yeah actually id quite like to get into experimenting with electronic music, using the synth and stuff... anyone else do that? id make ghosts(NIN) inspired music... if im at all creative enough

13. Stuie

When I get bored, I tend to go and practise bassoon. Since me getting bored is very regular, I do a lot of bassoon practice. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: If you're really bored, get off the computer and read a book or go for a walk. Being on the computer for long periods generally gets me quite bored.

14. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

i tend to just play football manager now or fifa. if i get really bored i sort out something with my pal, like go see something of interest like a museum or sumthing. after i get a bit fitter i plan to get back into playing football instead of just watching it.

15. Steam Giant

Warhammer 40,000 is my favorite hobby ^^ you buy model kits, build the models and paint them, and when you have enough of those, you play against other people with your army! It's a really fun and rewarding hobby, and has the potential to just never get old, ever.

16. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Going on from my post beforehand, I do website development, graphic design, photography, piano, saxophone and a few other things when I'm bored. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

just thought. i love my eurovision stuff. i would class that as a hobby haha. slighty random yet odd fact bout me hehe

18. endless poetry

I have been soooooo obsessed with eurovision for like 2 yrs now O:

guess where 4/5 of my playlist comes from XP

19. tokwa

read fmylife, failblog, lolcats and those other things, and try stumbleupon.

20. Steve

Born in australia, but now living some where else

easy watch anime long never ending ones like naruto bleach and one piece