1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

amazing video

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lordjord96, Nov 2, 2009.

1. lordjord96

I go agianst many things and one thing that I go against is Imperialism and WAR this video thats been sent around my freinds opened my eyes and i hope it will open yours,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Y6DNfBgiY

2. Peter

Yup, and that is not new. The US armed the Taliban to fight the Russians, armed Saddam Hussein to fight Iran. The Iranians buy their weapons from Israel, whom they wish to destroy. Tony Blair gave credibility to Bush's pointless war in Iraq which has cost us so much money. The war on terrorism ignored the fact that the good people of Boston and New-York armed the IRA and, through them, the Lybians. We (the British and the Americans) bombed Dresden in 1945, killing thousands of innocent civilians and refugees. A member of my family was imprisonned by the Americans in 1946 for being a German in Germany, left without outside contact in near starvation for several weeks - then released without an apology.
    And we let it all happen. Last Friday, a largely publicised vigil against hate crime in your own home town of Milton Keynes attracted only some 40 people. We continue to let it happen.