1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

been in this situation before?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alex19, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Alex19

ok so i know this guy, hes kinda cute, has a pretty good personality and would totally date him if he liked guys, but i dont know if he does. heres the thing: he def likes girls, ive established that as fact, but when it comes to just being around me and a girl or 2, (smaller more comfortable groups) he will make comments about having sexual relations with me. now he knows im gay, and i know hes not, but his facebook interested in is blank- kinda weird. and he only says things like that, like i said, in small groups and only when a female is close by. i could be overthinking it and i dont really have a crush on him anymore cause i figured since he may be str8 its safer and easier this way. but idk... i think he really could b bi and i kinda hope that he is cause, not to b shallow or a man-slut, id totally have relations with him!:thumbsup:

what r your thoughts and has this happened to u b4?

2. RaRa

Happens to me all the time, even in large groups. I wouldn't overthink it.

3. Bryan44

This happens to me often too. Especially around guys that know Im into guys. They are all straight and they make jokes about sex with me I figured they are just really comfortable around me or they know that I dont really care or try to pursue anything with them. Who knows though? Maybe he could be bi, I dont think you should base his sexuality off of this though, maybe wait a little while longer for some more obvious clues.

4. Alex19

u guys r right. but if he makes a move (which i hope he does but i wont hold my breath) im all over it :wink:

5. NateDawg

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Alex. I know exactly how you feel. lol. My best friend was straight. He was VERY comfortable around me. There were time sand still have been times I though the was Bi. For God sakes, he showed me everything he had, LOL.

Good Luck.

6. RaRa

Oh wouldn't we all??? :wink:

Good luck. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Alex19

thanks :slight_smile: but im kinda over it. i mean, as far as liking him goes i pretty much stopped myself so that when the aweful truth hits, it wont hit as hard. but man, what i wouldnt give for him to at least b curious or open minded... lol