1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are You / Have You Been Closed Minded?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CrimsonThunder, Aug 10, 2007.

1. CrimsonThunder

I have, I used to think that guys that wear make up were really weird. Not too long ago I changed that view and its lucky because one of my newly made friends wears eyeliner. I tell him he looks hot with it on (I dunno if he knows I'm homosexual but I hope he gets the gist =P Pretty sure hes straight though =( ) And he gets shit about it all the time, just tonight he came up and told me that people were outside waiting to bash him because of it. So I walked him to his parents car. ^.^

I love hair metal/glam rock bands and they wear make up, even while I loved those bands i thought guys that wear makeup are weird but I thought those people in the bands were cool for doing it. >_> Weird huh lol.

Heres a pic of Motley Crue! (Yes they are guys =P)

[​IMG]

Anyone else got any stories to say?

2. davo-man

Well i find it creepy when people write with their left hand...still do, but its not gunna stop me from making a friend or anything, to me it just looks strange.

3. Choucho

Well, um. >.<;;
    *hides*
    I used to think being gay was a bad thing. Because when I was little my sister used to constantly say "What, are you gay or something?" and other such things, and it was used as an insult a lot at school.
    Umm, I'm pretty sure there was a couple other things, but I can't think of them right now.

4. Michiyo

Michiyo Guest

uhmm i'm very shallow =\

oh well

5. GuitarGirl1350

Nah, except that I used to think bestiality was weird.
    Now I accept it as someone's way of life.

6. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

I don't like it when a store's/restuarant's sign is completely written in a foreign language.

7. Michiyo

Michiyo Guest

before i moved to va i used to think all ppl that lived in the south where all hicks..[only a some] but i made some of my best friends here

and i realized how my wisconsin accent sucked lol

8. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i can be a bit shallow too. And for a while i was heterophobic. I was super pissed at them for making our lives so much harder. Byt then I realized I was no better then homophobes. By the way I am left handed:icon_bigg

9. Choucho

I thought all homophobic Christians were just ignorant. >.< Then I met my friend Sarah, who is such a wonderful kind girl, but she's a homophobic Christian. Or was. After I came out to her, she changed her views on the subject. It really showed me just how much she valued are friendship, because religion is one of the most important things in her life. It was really nice. ^_^

10. Michiyo

Michiyo Guest

i don't really like how evangelic ppl act twards homosexuals..atall

11. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    ditto that Michiyo

12. tinkerbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am judgemental and closed-minded, much to my parents' utter dismay. They did not raise me to be this way. They raised me to accept everyone and give them a chance at friendship regardless. I wasn't like this before. Then it just sort of happened. I'm trying to care sometimes that I am this way. I don't.

13. kevinx519

i used to think people who dressed in drag were a bit strange. but now im cool with it, and i know they just love to have fun.

14. SpikySpice

I used to, and still think (just a tiny bit) it's rude to call, say soemone gay or lesbian, I'm weird.>_<