1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Legnaj, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

I went to my first gay club. I loved it. I saw my first drag show and the only way to describe it was...fierce.

The night started out as in a car crash. We were fine but the other two cars behind us wern't. We missed the free cover and after 2 hours we left the scene and said you know what...F*** it we're going, we're not letting this turn into a bad night. So we went to a downown club called Pulse. The nigh was great, dancing, laughing, not feeling awkward because I kinda dance like a girl (but so did everyone in the club cept the some of the lesbians) and feeling awkward for dancing with another guy. I looked awkward because I have never been in a place with so many gay guts and gals. After a while I let loose because I came to the realization that no one cared and no one was starting at me because I was dancing with another guy.:eusa_danc

The night ended on a strange note. This older guy offerd a friend a drink, he took it and then the guy started grinding on everyone in the group. Then this nasty cougar came up to me and started having sex with my leg while the guy kept grabbing another guy from our group and wispering god knows in his ears. So we left but we had good times. If you havent gone to one go, its fun fun fun fun fun. I know what I'm doing next wednesday minus a car accident (!)

2. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ...Ok, it's good that you had a nice night, but it's pretty bad that you fleed from a road incident. You can actually get in serious legal trouble from fleeing from an accident. Also, what if the others needed help?

3. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

Left the scean????? We were there for 2 hours. They hit us.

4. Just Adam

pay attention george :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: haha

and yea they can be fun places ... i allways end up awkward int eh corner by the bar though just a load of young skinny fit guys drinding each other im like ffs ...:frowning2:

but drag acts can be very funny when they lay into random people... haha

5. Ralivar

Congrats on having a good time, I've never seen a drag show, but I think they it would be fun to see.

I've only ever been out clubbing twice since I turned 18 and the second time was to a gay club. It was a bit awkward at first but then I had so much fun.

6. Adam

Went to my first gay club 2 weeks ago, had a great time cant wait to go back.