1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

uhhhh wtf ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KnightAssassin, Nov 5, 2009.

1. KnightAssassin

should i come out to my cousin over fb he is near my age and well i have a openly gay relative so i know he won't care much but idk .... what do you all think ?

i have spent several hours on what to do so wtf i dont know and i might just announce at christmas but idk .............

2. AgentS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Whethere you come out to people online or not is your choice. I have told all but one person in person, and he actually brought it up. I prefer being face to face with the person so that I can answer any questions or deal with whatever comes up head-on. I personally would not "announce" it at Christmas. It is usually a better idea to tell people one on one, not broadcasting it to a group, different people may have very different reactions and it might create some unrest that maybe could be left for another day.

3. Just Adam

maybe put it on the christmas cards? lol a merry gay christmas?

i would but i spent alot of money on damn cards and i dont want people burning them... to get teh gay out of the house...>.>

but seriously its your choice and online or in person its upto you but online is usually easier as you have that shield to hide behind incase they dont take it well... though i hope they do :slight_smile:

but whatever you choose good luck :slight_smile:

4. xequar

Don't just announce it at Christmas or whatever. It's not fair to everyone else for you to hijack a holiday. Take people aside individually at other times or talk to them online.

5. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok, there's this area on here called "Support and Advice".. Did you know that? It's got all kinds of things you can do in it such as ask for support and advice. X_X
    Oh, and if you couldn't find it, I'm giving you a link.
    WOW! Was that so hard?

Also, don't announce it at Christmas. Like xequar said, it's not fair to everyone, because you will essentially ruin a holiday, and if it doesn't go well you could possibly taint Christmas all together for your family.
    Plus, one by one is the best way to go about it.