1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My 1st Childhood SweetHeart

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 1980WannaBe, Nov 8, 2009.

1. 1980WannaBe

1980WannaBe Guest

I once had a childhood sweetheart. I will always remember her. It was that day in daycare, my mom dropped off me and my sister at DayCare, which was KidsCampus everyday, and I made friends and I met these two girls, who were sisters, one was my age and the other was a year younger than me. We became the best of friends, the both of us. I started to like this girl, she had nice, wavy blonde hair, her name was Kayla, and her younger sister was a brunette. Her name was Amber. I started to like Kayla, but something happened, cant actually remember what happened to us, but I drifted away from her. I started to like Amber. We wrote love letters everyday to each other, and one day my sister took one I wrote to her and read it to everyone. Me and Amber didnt care though. We stilled loved each other no matter what. But hey, we were kids, we didnt know what love really meant. We would go everywhere together, eat together, watch tv together, play outside together, and sit together. Those were my days. Then one day, they never showed up. So I thought they were both sick. The next day they didnt come, I started to worrie. Weeks passed by, and still no answer. I would sit my whole recess time at the top of the climbing fort and sit there and watch upon the road to see when they came, but in fact they never came. I felt sad, restless, and didnt know what to do. I thought will I ever see her again? Does she still love me? Alot of things floated through my mind, but hey, what could I do, I was only like Six or Seven. Later on, I found out they had moved away. I never saw her again, from that moment on, still sitting upon the fort, watching my life go bye as if I were waiting for something that was never there. Our Daycare always took us to eat lunch at Code Elementary School. Then one day we were in there, and another group of kids were in there, and out of the all of them, among them, were Kayla and Amber. I was so happy, I didnt know what to begin to say. So everyday, couldnt wait till lunch thinking I would begin to ketch the drift and know in destiny, that I would see her everyday. But then they stopped coming. Then the rest of my life went on, and in the sixth grade, Kayla came back and was in my class. And then we talked alittle bit, though not as much, she ended up hanging with some stupid kids. So I didnt bother her. She moved again. My sister played softball alot, and she had this girl on her team, who was in fact cousins of Kayla and Amber. So she gave me there phone number and i called them, and I asked for Amber, she picked up the phone, and I was like, "hey amber", she was like, "hey", and I was like, remember me, and I tried to explain from daycare and all, and she gave the phone to Kayla, and Kayla explained to her who I was. And then we got to talking, though we were like maybe 4 counties apart, we went out, though we couldnt ever see each other. Then I had this girl I liked, and I called Amber up, and told her I wanted to break up with her, and she said ok, and by that time she had already had my mailing address. She sent me a letter, saying she still loved me, and how she was sorry, on how I broke her heart to many times, which I dont know what she was talking about, cuz I only did it once. In the envelope, was a picture of her and kayla, of what they looked like then, and there were two little miniture aliens, one was a boy and one was a girl, the girl had a pink bow on her head, and I guess you could say it was supposed to represent us. I felt like I'd done something wrong, and that it was too late turning back now. Then life went on through and through. Went I got up into the eighth grade, they moved back again. Kayla started dating this boy named Russell. I hated his guts. He was one of those kids, who didnt have good parents, and always thought quitting was the answer, he got expelled, got in trouble, and he also smoked, and dropped out of school. Amber was in the seventh grade, and I would see her everyday around school or so, I never got up the courage to say anything to her, and many times I would walk past her and she would never notice me. So I guess she didnt realize it was me, and she was always my childhood sweetheart. And I was always hers. Then one day, I was walking towards the bus to go home, and I saw her going to hers, so I got up the courage and I went up to her and being stupid, havent seen her in a long time, all I said was, "Hey Amber", and she turned around and said, "hey", and gave one of those face expressions, like she didnt know me, but I dont blame her after all these years, of not knowing me. Its funny. We were always each others sweethearts no matter waht, and the funny thing was, I knew she was mine, because i always thought about her and I still do, and even when I'm dating someone, I still think about her. All these years, i ponder the question? Does she ever think about me, does she remember me, am i still her childhood sweetheart. Time go's by. I still think about her to this very day. We met up in school a year ago because she was in my Law Class. Were friends to this very day.