1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would your perfect partner/spouse/gf/bf be like? What traits would they have?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tinarenee, Nov 11, 2009.

1. tinarenee

Mine would be funny, energetic but not overly so, faithful, loving, gentle, compassionate, she would find my not so occasional bouts of social awkwardness cute and charming, she would tell me when I’m being a dork, she would enjoy the occasional day just cuddling on the sofa watching tv or reading, she would not only enjoy giving affection but receiving it (*hug*)- anything from a pat on the butt when passing in the hall to an entire day of pleasurable activities.:kiss:
    She would enjoy sharing her interests with me and be willing to try mine.
    She would stick around to give and receive support when things go wonkie.:tears:
    She would allow me to love all of her especially the parts that she thinks are unlovable:love:, she would be my best friend.

Of course that’s in a perfect world.

2. Paragon

Paragon Guest

Re: What would your perfect partner/spouse/gf/bf be like? What traits would they have

fun, shy, tall (boy n girl)l, slim (girl), blonde (girl), muscular (boy), cuddly, interesting, funny, blue eyes, the list goes on

3. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: What would your perfect partner/spouse/gf/bf be like? What traits would they have

he'd be able to make me laugh with his jokes and melt my heart with his smile.

He's let me see the world in his eyes and let me cry on shoulder why I'm down.

4. Amy

Amy

A Nerdfighter/honourary Nerdfighter.
    I know that sounds really, really picky, but there's so much that they wouldn't understand.

Plus, I would like a Made of Awesome (the Nerdfighter's version of a Maid of Honour) at my wedding.

5. Stuie

Anyone who loves me who I love in return. Simply that, although to be frank, I'd prefer if they played music, preferably bassoon. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I got 'im. :slight_smile:

Lex

7. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

You sad sad boy. :grin:

I have 'Mr Perfect'. Rather complex on how I fell for him and he fell for me. :slight_smile:

8. Greggers

But...but...

Im not a nerdfighter and i still love you more than the world itself </3 :frowning2:

- - -

*cough*

As for my perfect husband material...

I would like someone who is gifted in some form of the arts, be it music, acting, actual art, dancing, whatever. I am a very artistic person myself and i find artist people in general are better with expressing and opening up to emotion. And i am a VERY emotional person, so i need someone who is good with that / also like that.

I would like someone who's smile and/or eyes can sweep me off my feet. I want butterflies every time i look into his eyes or see his smile. Im not too picky about looks, and there is not even one "type" i prefer, but eyes and smile are important to me. They can lift my day in one second flat. If you need an example, Scotty Walker AKA Luke MacFarlane.

I would like someone who loves me more than he loves himself and someone i love more than i love myself. One thing about me is that when i truly love someone, i shift into a "waiter" mode. I try and make them happy because that makes me happy when they are happy. Id love someone else who loves me enough to go out of his way to do things for me, and it would really compliment eachother.

I would like someone who is unapologetically themselves. I want alot of things in someone, but this is one of the only ones id say i "need". I want someone who does not claim to be anything other than themselves. I get that no one is perfect, so i like it when someone i love does not try (and fail). Then i can deal with it, and i will deal with it for someone i love. The other part of this is i want someone who is very proud to be gay. I am very proud, and i see myself with a big future in helping the LGBT community, so i think id need someone proud enough to stand by me in that if not help.

9. Amy

Amy

But you're an honourary Nerdfighter.
    Because you totally are not a Decepticon.

10. Stuie

I'm going out with another bassoonist at the moment. We're such a bassoony couple. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: We've even played bassoon duets together and we're going to the orchestra tonight and then tomorrow we're going to go through our excerpts for our auditions on Saturday. We rock. :grin:

11. RaeofLite

She would be pretty, inside and out. short, long hair I don't care. Preferably gay... since some bisexuals have bad reps or are "experimenting" (I hate being an experiment). I love light coloured eyes. She'd have a good job (able to support herself and hopefully happy doing it). She might be creative (in some artistic way), funny.. she has to be funny or have a sense of humour. And healthy. That way we could be healthy together (exercising, eating etc). And hopefully optimistic. :slight_smile:

12. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

^ Nuff said! :grin:

13. NobodyKnows94

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Blonde hair, blue eyes, reasonably tall, and a 6 pack. As for Personality, he'd have a great sense of humour but know when to be serious. He'd also be the leader of the relationship.

14. NickT

Hoo boy...

Hair: Natural hair color unless it really does look good otherwise. Not short like a buzz cut, but not long enough to reach the shoulders either. Medium is good. Curly is meh, I prefer straight hair.

Face: Nice and smooth. Obviously acne might appear, but that's natural. Little to no facial hair either, unless a stubble actually looks good on him.

Body: Slightly muscular, doesn't have to be ripped. Cannot be too skinny, cannot be too fat. Healthy BMI, basically. Not too hairy. I don't want him to be too tall as I'd like to able to kiss him without standing on my toes, but he can't be so short that I feel like I'm dating a 10-year-old.

Legs: Again, not too hairy. I find legs to be one of the sexiest parts of the body, so it'd need to look good.

Personality: Likes videogames, intelligent, witty, forgiving, cute, sexy, good cook (I seriously cannot feed myself.), willing to cuddle.

Yeah, I know, picky. I'm sure once I get a boyfriend it'll get more flexible. >>;

15. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

My girlfriend......... well she is just about perfect, and the bits of her that are not so perfect well I love them just as much too :grin:

16. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)

My perfect girl:

Someone cheerful, hyper, and funny, with a great sense of humor. Someone who I have lots of things in common with. Someone who isn't afraid to make the first move or be affectionate. Someone with nice hair (particularly a brunette) and pretty eyes.

Oh, and she has to play video games. And love animals. Especially cats. :grin:

17. Totoro

Perfect: 1. Intelligent (or enough to make smart conversation with)
    2. Not afraid to get his opinion out. (Someone who isn't afraid to express himself)
    3. Can lighten up my day ... maybe funny, or whatever gets me happy.
    4. And just cute all around, by my standards.
    Basically describing the aspects i like about the guy i like xD Ahh, he's just too perfect for me.

18. Brandford

Someone who can make me laugh, anyone who can amuse me has me for life. Preferably gay, ive been left for a girl before, it definitely hurts more than being left for another guy. Someone whos honest, Intelligent, trusting and open. Someone i can argue with without getting all emotional about it. Someone who is confident, unlike me and somewhat short tempered but not too short tempered. Someone romantic and who wants to be with me, dominating yet submissive sometimes. Preferably someone whos not too outgoing, who wants to just stay home with me alot. Someone who is not interested in sports, maybe one or two but not obsessive over it and wont argue with other people about what stupid team is going to win. Someone i can talk the day away without even noticing how long its been. Lol though this is only a discription of Mr. perfect i dont expect to find him and if i do i dont expect him to be interested in me. All i really want is someone who loves me and i love them back and all they want is me and all i want is them

19. 71390S

71390S Guest

My current boyfriend.

He is a hermit and socially awkward. Hates 95% of humans and prefers trees to babies. But he's the most compassionate/sweet/patient/kind/intelligent/funny/loving guy I know. Not a mean bone in his body.

20. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I don't hold any preferible traits for a potential partner.