1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To Write Love On Her Arms

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ADTR fan, Nov 12, 2009.

1. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

hey guys, so i don't know how many of you know the organization To Write Love On Her Arms. However, tomorrow (Friday the 13th) is To Write Love On Her Arms day, so people will be writing love on their arms. basically, To Write Love On Her Arms (TWLOHA) is a non-profit organization for helping those deal with depressing and self abuse.

To Write Love on Her Arms is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery.
    ^^ from their mission statement. so if you guys could take the time to check it out and maybe write love on your arms for tomorrow, it would be greatly appreciated. just spreading awareness is the first step to helping people struggling to deal with their pain. thanks :slight_smile:

http://www.twloha.com/vision/

2. Alexisxxx

Out Status:
    A few people
    I wrote love on both my arms today at school. I encouraged other students to do it aswell and I told them what it was about to try and help get the message across about depression, self-harmy and suicide. I'm glad I'm not the only one, it seemed like it.

3. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

yayy haha so many of my friends had it down, and when some learned about it they put it on too. like half the school did it :slight_smile:

4. Lots of people at my school did it. I didn't know about it til I got there, but one of my friends wrote it on for me. Some people were getting really artistic with it too. :slight_smile:

5. confusedgirl

nothin but dry desert here no beach either
    this is the first time Ive heard about this Ive seen people wear these shirts at my school sometimes and I never got the meaning of it and I dont think anyone at my school knew about this because of the whole friday the 13th day and I just know wrote it on my arm and hand but that really cool about the meaning of this shirt major kuddos goes to these people who came up with this its so inspiring