1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

city to surf today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jayden, Aug 12, 2007.

1. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    today where i live at bondi beach we had the city to surf race. it is every year but ive never been in it yet. all our streets are closed off and there are 1000s of people every where. a african runner i think won it today. i went surfing today though to keep away from the streets!!! i also sun baked on the beach because it was warm and ended up going to sleep for a while

#1 jayden, Aug 12, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2007
  2. CrimsonThunder

Sounds like you had a great day Jayden. =) I'd love to go surfing one day.

3. davo-man

Sounds great!....we are having our City to Bay fun run/walk in September, so its coming up soon and im entering with a big group from school...Unfortunately the person who organised it (one of my best friends) broke her leg in two places and has to be in a cast for the rest of Year 12, so instead of walking, shes gunna be in a wheelchair or something...Should still be fun tho, esp cos im walking with my crush.....hmmmm yeah anyway

4. Kimi

Sounds super nice...And that is like exactly I would like to spend my day:thumbsup:

But in reality, I usually stuck in the house:tears:

5. 24601

Haha, sounds like fun. I can't surf. I'm not good at any of those... types... of sports. Like skateboarding, surfing, even things as lame as biking I suck at. I'm pretty good at roller hockey, though, :lol:...