1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Pride Wrist Bands

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CrimsonThunder, Aug 13, 2007.

1. CrimsonThunder

I just bought one. :grin: Off ebay, I'm scared that my mum will see it in the mail and open it.... =/ =/ Oh well!

[​IMG]

Anyone else have one? Or something similar. :slight_smile:

2. greg

I wear a rainbow bracelet, WITH PRIDE!

3. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i think its cool but my dad would freak and the kids at school wouldnt like it either

4. davo-man

You totally stole that idea off me Tom :wink:

oh well...it looks awesome...im looking for one more like Jerrs which (i think) looks more like a sweat band...would love to get one, but not out yet so will prob get one in oct

5. CrimsonThunder

I'm not out either, its kinda scary but I like it. =D

And yeah I did. hehe. =P

6. Gera-Kun

I WANT ONE!!! T_T Well, i guess i can go to ebay...lol. then again there's Spencers...hmmm... well, i'd prefer getting a necklace! I love wearing em, so i wouldn't mind a pride necklace!!!!

7. Kimi

I actually attemped to buy one when I went to the Tokyo Pride Parade which is only two days ago. But since it was different design bit and I have no where to wear it s I didn't buy.

But I will in the future when I'm ready:slight_smile:

8. GuitarGirl1350

I have the same one Jerr is wearing in his pics. It's like, a terrycloth wristband in rainbow pattern.

9. c_jayo6

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have one, but its not like that. Its like braided...its really cool. I just got it the other day. I'm not out yet so I was just terrified to wear it. I wore it and my dad asked me why I had it on. I told him it went with every outfit, theres no meaning behind it. I'm not sure if he believed me, but he pretty much dropped the subject. I wonder how many times I can use that one, lol

10. Corey

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    that is so cool i want one... where can u get them?

11. GuitarGirl1350

If you have a Spencer's store, they sell tons of pride stuff.

12. Vampyrecat

can I ask what a Spencer's store is? I don't believe we have those here in Australia. At least not where I live.
    I have a Pride bracelet like that sort of. It says "Queer, Straight, Bi = Human"
    and then it has the "way out" logo and email address. I got it from the welfare department at school for free. Its pretty snazzy. its Green, yellow, blue and pink, but I wish the pink was like, orange or something, I hate pink.
    Anyways.
    Yeah, I has a pride bracelet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. xequar

Spencer's is a random novelty crap store in the U.S. commonly found in malls. They sell random off the wall stuff like incense, raunchy birthday cards and games, fantasy and witchcraft art and stuff, and other random assorted stuff. Apparently they also sell pride stuff (I haven't been in one in a long time...).

14. SpikySpice

I got a rainbow wrist band as well, but with the word love on it, and lol, the color is not on right order ( my dad bought it for me) YAY, I'm so lucky he aint know nothing bout gay symbol, LOL

Since the day i wear it to school, i got more attention from people:grin: especially the guys

15. CrimsonThunder

16. Torture

Torture Guest

17. Moth

I want a pride sweatband. I saw one at Spencer's but didn't have enough money for it 'cause I spent all my money on band shirts. I'll probably get it next time I go. I do have two rainbow necklaces, one has beads and the other has like these plastic pieces all cut different with sort of white wear marks that looks sort of like little flat stones, they go together really nicely because one's lighter and the other's a little darker so they sort of seem to meet in the middle and make a more inbetween color combined. I got those at a flea market. My mom doesn't know what they are, she thinks they're just pretty rainbows, and if anybody asks I just tell them that people are always yelling at me for wearing too much black so I got something colorful to get in their faces. 'Cause I'm snarky like that. Usually people don't really seem to notice or care, though occasionally I get looks. I also made myself a pride anklet which I wear all the time, but nobody really sees it 'cause I wear long jeans all the time and rarely sandals. I still like having it though.

18. Sam

Sam

actually I have one exactly like that. I wear it all the time and if people have a problem with it oh well but I haven't had any problems

19. ScorpiusBlue

ScorpiusBlue Guest

Cool!!! I'd like one but I think I'll design my own since it's what I do when I am not here or on Facebook LOL

20. Jerr

I have one... obviously.

Sense I can't really be seen at all times wearing it... due to rental hatred... I put it on my ankle... so I can always have it on. If I'm wearing shorts I keep it in my pocket and sport it when I'm far from family.