1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Argh! I hate crushes!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by malachite, Nov 20, 2009.

1. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hate crushes, it seems like every time I have one the guy is either in a relationship, straight, not interested, or just a jack ass.

I hate this feeling, your palms and arm pits get all sweaty, your stomach ties in knots, and you feel like your heart is going to fall out of your ass.

Argh! Stupid feelings. stupid hot guys with all their hotness.

Just lie and tell me this happens to you too, even if you don't mean it. :tears:

2. maz10

Ha going threw that right now lol worst feeling in the world. Mines meant to be str8 although he has never said that he but does have a gf. Was funny when she added me on Facebook for 10 mins didn't say owt and deleted me, that was funny. When he texts me calls me cowboy go figure =\ does other stuff too and he know I'm gay. He's just one big mind f**K lol

3. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I know the feelings. You catch even a glimpse of the guy, and you heart flutters a bit. See him smile, and it skips a beat. See him smile at you (even if it's in passing and accidentally, which happened to me once), and you just stop in your tracks, as does you heart. It's one of the worst feelings in the world, for though it may make you light-hearted, your heart still needs to come crashing down when you realize he will never love you back.

And yes, I agree with you that all the hot guys are straight and all the gay guys are taken. It annoys the hell out of me.

4. Bryan

I know exactly what you are going thru. Right now, I am really hung up on this one guy, and I know we'd be perfect for each other, but he has a BF.

Whenever we talk, or he smiles at me, my heart starts to race. its so frustrating!

5. NickT

It happened to me. Broke my heart. Trying to wait until college where I'll know for sure if someone's gay. >>;

6. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    and what really sucks is 90% of the time they don't even know what they are doing to you., yet you look forward to seeing him again and again. grrrrrrr..........

7. UserName

Unfortunately, this isn't necesarily the case...there are still many many many many closeted college kids. I wish this weren't the case, but me for example, I'm a Junior in college and I just now came out (20 years old). Most of my crushes have been on people who I'm almost certain are in the closet; I have a pretty straight on "Gaydar" but even when its a known fact that that persons in the closet and so is yourself it's still hard because some one has to make the first move, which if you're closeted you can be for almost certain but petrified to do it due to the fear of rejection. But then again I live in South Carolina, not exactly the most gay friendly place ever but maybe the college you choose will be different and it'll be overflowing with uncloseted gay guys! haha, didn't mean to sound discouraging or anything just saying its not that simple :frowning2:

8. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like crushes.

Makes me feel like a little school girl all over again =]

9. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    huh, I haven't felt like a school girl since......wait I've never felt like a school girl!

10. musican

I don't like when crushes are confusing. I think I have a crush on one of my friends, but he's straight and I don't want him to know that I kinda have a crush one him. Then there's this guy that I can't figure out if he's straight... :/ blah.

11. paco

paco Guest

i'm getting over a crush right now...i hope.

he's gay, he's single, but i guess he's just not interested.

and as john mayer put it, "when you're dreaming with a broken heart, the giving up is the hardest part"

12. Goliath

If I have a crush I make a move just to let the other person know.

I think it's better than doing nothing at all. If you get rejected you get over it a lot faster than if you're speculating over your crush for months.

I don't like if people play mindf**ks on you. That's so cruel and wrong. I think it's usually because they haven't been tricked themselves and don't know the feeling. But then again, if you've felt this it will hopefully make you a better person and teach you how to treat others in the right way :slight_smile:

13. RaeofLite

That's why it's called a "crush". :frowning2: At least till you know they feel the same. *hugs*

14. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    I like crushing on straight girl's I see it as a challenge

15. RaRa

This, kind of. Except with guys instead of girls. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    But there's a point where it becomes too much, usually when they do something that makes you think "hey, maybe they aren't so straight after all." And that happens a shitload unfortunately. -___-

16. Eleanor Rigby

(*hug*) don't worry that happens to everyone. But everytime it happened to me, my best friend used to told me that proverb : "Les hommes c'est comme les melons, faut en tâter mille avant de trouver le bon" ( translation attempt : Men are like melons, you have to touch a thousand one before finding the right one.)
    I'm sure you'll finaly find the right one for you that won't be in a relationship, or straight, or a jack-ass and will be very interested in you. Just be patient.
    (*hugs*)