1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facial Hair!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NateDawg, Nov 20, 2009.

1. NateDawg

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok! I'm sick of this! I can grow hair everywhere else, but my face refuses to grow hair!!! WTH can I do to make it friggin grow!!

2. paco

paco Guest

why do you want it? i like the clean cut look so much better.

in any case, shaving seems to make facial hair start growing

3. -Michael-

Sneeze really hard?

This is a silly question.

Nothing you can do.

4. Here's my opinion on the subject, in short story form.

Once upon a time, I saw a thread entitled "Facial Hair!" I said, "Ew." The end.

5. NateDawg

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bc I want it looool. U may not like it but I do

6. mattypants

im not basing this of anything sound, but couldnt introducing more male hormones do something??

7. RaRa

I don't really know what you can do, but just posting to say facial hair is hot. :grin:

8. Schu

I've been clean-shaven all my life. I am lazy for one week while studying for exams and let it grow, and end up with my avatar. I tell people I grew that in one week, they are jealous :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I've decided to keep it.

9. Emberstone

when facial hair grows as fast as mine those... you would regret wanting it in the first place.

mine started growing when i was 12, and i was shaving by 14. I hate shaving, and I hate having facial hair... i hate shaving more. So I have facial hair.

10. riddlerno1

It should start to grow eventually shouldnt it?? but i started shaving when i was 14 and cos i hate having facial hair!! i have to shave every other day and i hate it!! i kinda wish it would stop growing!

11. Astaroth

Facial hair is sort of tricky. Some guys start growing what could amount to full beards in their mid-teens easily (and some do). Some guys don't need to shave more than once a week until their into their 20s. For me, I found that until I hit about 18 or 19 I only had to shave once every three or four days before the stubble started to show enough to warrant another shave. Today... I have to shave every day to avoid stubble. It could just be a matter of time. Body hair doesn't always come in all at once. It's often in stages.

Also, lots of guys simply aren't able to produce a solid growth of facial hair. I've seen plenty of spotty beards, straggly goatees, and such. Just like some guys have hairless or nearly-hairless chests, others have forests on their pecs. The same is true with faces, only usually to a more normative extent.

I wouldn't recommend any hormone therapy though unless it is specifically prescribed by your physician. Hormones and steroids can have unforeseen consequences such as organ damage, blood pressure changes, and altered brain chemistry. Applying them at a whim is foolhardy at best.

12. Camman3

I have to shave every two days and I'm 17...

Um... ok, so I don't like having to shave (it's honestly another chore to me and I don't look good with stubble), but if you REALLY want it, then to be honest the best way is to shave.

Whenever you do anything in/on your body to remove a substance, the body registers that it has been reduced, and so produces more (think: earwax, blowing your nose, even removing oil from your face with a facewash). So technically speaking, if you shave, then your body will produce more facial hair to "replace" the other lost hairs.

The other option, though I doubt it would be very effective, is, as a previous poster mentioned, increasing the male hormone: testosterone. There are natural ways of doing this (lots of exercise, sex and masturbation) and then there's meds to rise it up a lil more. Meds could have side-effects though, and I don't think raising your t-level will affect it large-scale.

So just try shaving for now :slight_smile: Be patient - it may take time. Hope this helps.

13. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

True

14. Darkwing65

Give it time. Mine grows in all patchy. It's kinda sad and trashy looking. lol

15. sexyalex

WOw. you want it?! Take mine,
    gimmie your face.
    :lol:

I have it and hate it. And your complaining.

16. Ben

Ben

Haha I thought this would be a thread about hating having to shave all the time~
    Facial hair is annoying.

17. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ha ha ha what a funny thread! I have a beard!
    You can do what my room mates did and make one of your friends grow a beard. I only have one because they said (jokingly) if i didnt grow a beard they would stop talking to me. So I did, and it looks really good on me!

18. Paralyzer

Haha, sorry man. I grew my beard out for No Shave November (or at least that's what i told everyone) and I just recently shaved it. Sorry you couldn't participate!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. pianolover95

Shaving=not that fun.

and if I don't shave it every two days, it's wicked bad looking since I'm still at the point where it doesn't grow in equilibrium lmao.

20. Gaetan

I've had to shave every day since I was 15 or 16. I seriously could grow a full on beard in less than a week if I really wanted to.