1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What the hell,everyone...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TroubledRyan, Nov 26, 2009.

1. TroubledRyan

Okay,so i was on youtube,just looking at stuff,and i found this,and i found it really really disturning,is this what we have boiled down to?please,if anyone actualy knows what happened befor this,somone please tell me,because i found this extreamly disturbing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7P0e-ZTcE8

2. Just Adam

i just dont get it .... her info got on the net and get horrased by thousands so goes on the net about it.... i dunno :S

i dont find it disturbing.. im more annoyed at the comments people saying yea id hit that or whatever... stupid humans.

perhaps someone will have the info you want.

3. TroubledRyan

i hope,but,it doesnt seem like anyopne does,i foud it disturbing,because she made 1 video,she got torcherd for that 1 video,she is being threated of her life,it is very disturbing to me,and it was very wrong,so i want to no what that vid was,why was it so bad...grrr

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If it is so disturbing to you, why do you want to know the first video? Would it not be better not to look at it? It might just make your feelings worse....

5. TroubledRyan

hmm,an explanation?

6. Greggers

I have NO clue what your so worked up about, this is just some girl looking for subscribers/views on youtube. If what happened was true, bitch aint gunna be making MORE youtube videos.

7. Just Adam

i know its like emo trolling...she didnt even cut her self on the vid or use a bit of an ice scraper and ketchup haha wiith that camera you may never know

im not sure on sympathy hmm.

she didnt look upset tbh... if id seen alot of crying and irrational swearring maybe but it seemed coordinated so meh

8. TroubledRyan

huuui suspose,nd no,she didn't look upset,she looked like she was miserble nd fed up,but..dat jus what i think

9. Just Adam

if someone said they were gonna break in and slit your throat youd be more than fed up lol

10. TroubledRyan

i suspose,all well :grin:
    jus if anyone has da first vid,i luv 2 c

11. confusedgirl

nothin but dry desert here no beach either
    Im guessing she must have done something wrong to really offend people on youtube but theres another video of hers idk if it really has anything to do with but i think people on this page should watch it anyway cause even though she pissed people off and they tracked her down she was making a f*cking point and I dont see how that wrong and this video is about another one of her points
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y245taG4szc

12. TroubledRyan

thats a dif girl,heh,if you go 2 her profile,u will se under her description of that video(the orignal 1 i gave)she was teasing the girl

13. ArcaneVerse

Google her youtube account name, the info is out there. and links to her original vid.

----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJTFVM2A27c&feature=related

what happened to her is sad and shouldn't have happened but she is completely stupid and gives a bad name to Emo's & Canadians. She invited most of what happened onto herself to be honest. she has some good points obscured by her lack of intelligence, her over emotional ramblings and repetitive, highly contradictive words.

People need to realise if they are going to have a voice and are going to stand and fight for something they believe in, that there are always going to be people fighting against them.

14. TroubledRyan

hmm,thank you for the vids,was curious...gess she did