1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

haha what a weird day

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hoping, Dec 2, 2009.

1. hoping

So today i went to my new stock broker, just to arrange stuff and start a new portfolio.
    Its a massive firm and they are so cool with how they work
    I have been emailing this one broker just about arranging an appointment and so forth for about a month and just getting back ground info on the company and shit like that
    So yeah the same of this person was lindsey, so i walk in take a seat, and im expecting this buisness type high end finance woman in a buisness suit and well this woman comes out starts to walk towards me and then moves away into another room. and then i just think oh well must not be her, so i read the minute for a few minutes and then suddenly i hear this voice saying '' Hi Ryan, finally about to meet you, im lindsey'' so i throw the paper on the table, look up and there is this 6 foot hottest fucking guy i have ever seen.
    6 foot, dark blonde hair, tanned, white buisness shirt that you could see through so god he must work out hard and yes i so know i should have been listening to the share and policy stuff but god. wow and then god his smile was so damn white and awesome. haha god im weird
    But the thing that made it weird, is haha god i sound like a total freak for saying it but when i got up to leave shook hands, talking for a bit, and he kept eyeing me up and down and then someone else was talking to him for a second and while i was waiting he still kept staring at me and then looked like he had a hardon hahahaha and re arranged himself. haha so weird

2. Rygirl

LOLS for you, that made me smile.

3. Gaetan

Maybe you should take out stock in him?

4. HackmanWIU

Holy shit, ask him out!

Edit: Did you get his card or something?

5. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

That sounds really exciting. Assuming he's gay, you should totally go after him.

6. shorty

He might have noticed the drool running down your chin, and was staring at that! :icon_bigg

Hehe, j'k :lol:

7. fulofbul

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    looks like you might have a good catch there. get to know him better to find out if he is gay and interested in you too.