1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MusicIsLife, Dec 2, 2009.

1. MusicIsLife

I was at work today, and this guy walked up to me asking where a certain department was.

Not so weird, right? Well, heres the 'has this ever happened to you?' part comes in: we had never met before, but I could tell he was gay, and he could tell that I was too. So we both grinning like idiots, trying not to laugh. It was interesting.

Has this or something similar ever happened to anyone else?

2. paco

paco Guest

bahaha

no. is being gay just some really funny joke no one told me about or something?

3. Paralyzer

idk guys smile at me all the time at work but a lot of the times they don't look gay.... haha but I always smile back to be polite

My gaydar doesn't work on guys I like for some reason, lol

Twice last month, there were two very cute guys that were smiling at me and I started to talk to them and asked if I knew them from High School or something and they said no.. and then it got awkward because I said 'oh' and left, lmao... but whenever someone flirts with me at BK, i usually slip them some extra fries or give them a bigger drink haha.

there have been times where i think a guy realized i wasn't straight and flirted with me just to get some free food and it worked because he was fuckin HAWT.
    And pretty smooth <3

4. Greggers

TOTALLY! O_O

I was in the A building lounge at my university (the "gAy" lounge as my friends call it, cause three giant rainbow flags don the walls) and i saw this guy was buying a coffee, and we kind of made subtle eye contact and we both just...knew....and it was this really weird vibe. Its like we had gaydar sex?

5. Gaetan

Both of your gaydars were beeping at the same frequency and pitch for a few seconds!

6. JB1986

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh I love waiting on gay customers at my work. I'm just a little bit extra nice to them (I'm nice to customers anyway, but I sprinkle on a little more sunshine for my fellow gays. :slight_smile: ) Just a few weeks ago this woman sa my rubber Pride rainbow bracelet and said "Oh, you're family!" Then we just smiled and laughed a little bit. :grin: