1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Body Type Turns You On

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by calstad, Dec 3, 2009.

1. calstad

Do you like the hot muscular man, the cute boyish type, or the sexy androgyne?

2. Chad

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I like the super toned... not Arnold status but very defined. And tanned, omg tanned, TANNED! I like the brown boys.

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Umm I like Swimmers/Skater/toned (non-Arnold thanks, think more...Brent Everett toned)/skinny (Brent Corrigan = massive drooling)/that's about it lol.

4. Chad

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Brent Everett is my Fav.... Now I am drolling, my keyboard hates you!

5. MissNomer

MissNomer Guest

CURVES! Delicious, delightful curves ...mmmmmmmm cuuuuurves *drools*

6. Etorem

Etorem Guest

Average guys. Ones who aren't at any of the extremes, I guess.
    I don't mind a little extra weight, to be honest. It seems cuddly or comforting somehow. Is that weird?

7. UserName

Yea I'm gonna have to go with Revan46 - defiantly the type of body styles I would love to have in a guy, so sexy

8. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I'm very open to looks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: . I do, however, have a preference toward "cute boyish" kind of guys.

9. partietraumatic

defs the cute boyish end of the spectrum,tho i do like toned also. But not muscly i find that a turn off.

10. Just Adam

i love toned thin guys total manga type body

wish i had one

11. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When it comes to girls, definitely curves - I love the softness of a girl's body, I'm not into angularity.

12. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^ This. And no, it isn't weird. Models make for good fantasy fodder, but I want a normal, average, run of the mill guy. Frankly I find them to be a million times hotter. :thumbsup:

13. paco

paco Guest

omg yeah love corrigan.

they can get slightly more muscled, just a little more cut, but not much more than that. and that's just describing the range of my all time favorite look, theres no preference cause it's just all hot.

14. SRSLYMARK

I like short guys! xD. 5'6" and below. And generally, I like guys who tend towards stockiness as opposed to rippling muscle. Like, I'm not a chubby chaser per se, but I prefer a few extra pounds to a guy who's a bodybuilder, or is super skinny like me. In particular, broad shoulders make me melt like a Popsicle.

I'm also pretty big into body hair. How fetish-y of me, xD.

15. Khobra

Khobra Guest

I don't have much preference - as long as you're a guy, you're in my list... ha!
    However, the cute boy-ish types tend to catch my eye more oft than other types. I don't really know why, but they have this charm on me..

16. Emberstone

personality first... but I fid I am attracted to people who body shape wise, clearly care about their health. I am not turned on by the super skinny, waifish guys, but someone with a swimmers build+ with some muscle on their frame does attract me, because it shows someone who cares about their body. plus, the curvyness of muscle seems like from a tactal sense, would be fun to explore.

17. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It varies to greatly depending on the whole package.

I guess I just like men :grin:

But If I had to narrow it down, I'd say the boys 5"10'-6"2' 130-160lbs, under 25. Shaggy hair a plus!

18. Greggers

You sadly sort of just described alot of me...

...if i could manage to make my "body" hair not do its own thing and be TAME already!

Anyways, my type of guy is not very specific. For me its all about the face. I like soft features, colorful but light eyes, and short hair (but long on the top / short on the sides works too). As for "body" type, i guess im more into slim guys, anywhere from no mussels to slightly tonned to slightly ripped. The more "soft"/"pretty" the better. I want me some androgyny! (but thats not required either. Basically, just have a face i find endearing and your a "check" in the looks department)

19. Jjboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Varies for me, I like the cute boyish type, particularly around my age. Height doesn't matter so much I prefer (5'6 - 6'1), A little extra weight is fine, (I would say 190 at the most) but that can't be mostly fat. I am a bit more athletic and love to have fun, so I'd like them to be able to keep up with me.

20. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Resident chubby chaser here. I without a doubt prefer a guy with a few (well, more than a few) extra pounds, especially centered around his midsection and/or face; I'm not a fan of moobs or large legs. Seeing a guy like that makes me feel the same way most of you feel when you see a more slender member of the sex your are attracted to. I can't explain it, so I just embrace it. I honestly will not be attracted to a guy unless he is overweight. I can still find him cute or handsome, but a skinny guy just won't turn me on, and that's what this thread is really about.

Aside from weight, stubble also makes me like a guy. Not the five o'clock shadow kind, but anywhere between the "I haven't shaved in a few days" look and the "not quite a beard yet, but getting there" look works for me. It's not something that can make me find a guy attractive, but it makes him more attractive to me if he is also chubby.

I also have a thing for guys with long hair, regardless of their weight. As long as it is well kept, it'll turn my head. It can be straight or wavy, brown or blond, but as long as it is shoulder length or longer, its an instant way to steel my heart, and the longer the better. Long hair is more of a thing that I find cute than a thing that I find hot, but I find it so cute that it's worth mentioning.

Of course, in the end, personality comes first; I think that goes without saying.

Not at all; I completely agree with you. Then again, its a more sexual thing for me than it probably is for you.

#20 Owen, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2009