1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Name That Blog

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MissNomer, Dec 9, 2009.

1. MissNomer

MissNomer Guest

I've decided to blog my transition into vegetarianism, and potential eventual veganism. I'm all set up nice and proper, but I've set up on my old blog site because I like the address and the title doesn't really apply.

I am here to solicit suggestions.......something clever, mildly humorous, touching on the idea...

What've you got, closeteers?

2. RaeofLite

Vagi-Vegetarianism... where no carnivore has boldly gone before.

3. MissNomer

MissNomer Guest

lol...cute, but perhaps too genital related if my grandmother ever strolls by

4. RaeofLite

You could always just take the first part out in that case.

5. Techcompu2

I don't have any good ideas for the name, but I really like the idea of the blog. I am a vegetarian, but I have never tasted meat, or seafood. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Greens For Zi Win??

I dunoo lol

7. MissNomer

MissNomer Guest

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...thanks for the ideas. Nothing as of yet quite...right

8. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

i couldnt go veggie. i would miss things like a big mac, cottage pie, mince, mmmmm.

9. MissNomer

MissNomer Guest

See...those things pretty much gross me out. I'm likely to miss things like..hot wings and pepperoni pizza ...meh, I'll be alright.

[Link to blog REMOVED]

Here it is, if anybody is interested...still with my old blog's title on though :/

10. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

i wouldnt touch wings. but then i cant eat anything on a bone. it makes me wanna be sick. pizza would be a huge blow but thenu can still have cheese n tomato. u know what tho, if u get the quorn mince and stuff its actually really nice. i eat that now and again.

11. MissNomer

MissNomer Guest

...I have no idea what youve just said.

I DO know, that there are some good ground beef alternatives out there..thanks to Ellen...and her taco making segment (no, that's not meant to be filthy).

12. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

oh, quorn is the brand of the food. they make lots of stuff. mince is beef. i dont know if u have that in canada or usa

13. Techcompu2

one thing that most people don't know about being vegetarian is that there are soy products made to look and taste just like real meat. for example, there are soy pepperonis that you put on your cheese pizza. another good example is worthington soy products, seen here.

14. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

15. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

mushrooms? really i had no idea of that, it doesnt taste like it.

16. MissNomer

MissNomer Guest

Yeah...I think ground beef = mince?

Also...I hate mushrooms. I had a veggie burger made of mushrooms once and I couldnt finish it. It made me gag.

Apologies for the link.

17. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

yeah ground beef it will be.