1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First kiss:what you think

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fabu2113, Dec 13, 2009.

1. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

it just came to me a thought.i am 21 years old and i have not kissed a guy.now sitting here thinking good or bad for me bad. i wonder when my first kiss comes i think i will never forget it.i cant wait for that moment i just want to find a hot guy and just jump on him :lol: guy:what the hell is your problem me:sorry but you is fine:lol: guy:thanks long pause, both leave:roflmao:anyways cheesy joke.i just wanted to tell all the viewers is the first time realy special or just a kiss.and also on the first kiss depending on the kiss and how good it was will the sutuation go further than a kiss.well feel free to comment.:thumbsup:

2. Absentminded

Well, as much as I want to, I can't forget mine. (not to set you off...just saying) It's something you're going to remember for quite a while. Don't rush it, it'll come when it comes.
    I wouldn't necessarily say that the first kiss will go further based on whether it's good or not, from experience I've found it depends on the moment. Mine didn't. But, some do. I ended up giving a girl her first kiss fairly recently (damn the mistletoe) and she didn't necessarily want to stop, but I didn't want to keep going (age gap, and it was WAY too much fun looking at my guy friend when we stopped)

3. Rygirl

I did not like my first kiss. Two years ago in my drama class a guy (asshole) decided I was too frigid and decided to kiss me infront of the whole class. I kneed him in the balls afterwards.

4. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm 19 and I haven't really kissed a girl yet, and can't imagine it happening any time in the near future.

5. SolitaryKnight

I was kissed (or was doing the kissing) last night... in my dreams... with my best friend, who is straight, married and has a kid... I felt a little awkward when I woke up. Oh well, it felt really good in my dream.

6. ok455

That's hard to believe you haven't had a first kiss yet your really cute.

My first kiss happen when i was 13 with a friend we used to write letters to each other in class. It lead to touching kissing and other stuff. Personally i don't believe in that saving it for the right person or married crap

7. calstad

i kissed a boy once a long time ago, it was what it was...

a kiss isnt really super great unless your in love.
    my best kiss was with a girl actually.... and im gay...but i had a deep emotional connection with her.

8. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    I haven't had my first kiss either, and I'm almost 17. I'm not really too worried about it. It'll happen when it happens, and I'm sure then I'll be glad I didn't rush things.

9. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I, like many others on EC, haven't kissed another guy yet. I'm almost 19, and I often wonder what it's like, but I doubt it will be happening anytime in the foreseeable future.

Don't worry too much about it. Give it time. I can't speak from experience, but from what I'm guessing it is going to be worth the wait. :slight_smile:

10. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I'm 20 and i haven't even held hands or anything.. i'm a virgin all over... lol

11. Emberstone

if any guy wants to fly out to oregon and give me my first kiss so I can get it over with and not fret over it...

12. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Pay for the ticket and I'll be there tommorow :slight_smile:

13. Shevanel

This, except I'm 19

14. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Well your still young =]

15. fallendream

don't worry - sexuality is totally fluid, its pie thats a solid!

where do you live? ill be right over. with pie. =D (im joking, im pretty sure its a serious crime in your country to seduce hot random guys with pie)

16. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Really? I'm suprised....

Anyways my first kiss might have been a little special at first but now it means nothing to me really. And I don't think if things go further it depends on the kiss or not.

17. 19rockr

19rockr Guest

Near Lexington, KY, by 45 miles to the east.
    True...the most I've done was hold hands, hugs, and a kiss on both cheeks and neck. Unless you want my first real kiss on lips, which was possibly the worst one anyone could receive. The other guy was like trying to eat my whole face; okay it felt like it. :frowning2:

18. ColdSnap

special? the first time i kissed a guy or rather a guy kissed me was when I was off my balls on wine and passed out in his bed (we were friends, I used to stay over) and just woke up with him on my face. Special it certainly wasn't.

19. Same for me. I've kissed a few girls before, but I've had absolutely zero physical/emotional connection with a guy yet. I blame myself. I stick to the friend zone so easily because I always think no one will ever be attracted to me, and I'd rather have that small friendship than nothing at all.

20. Anarchy3825

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I agree, thats what i do!!!(!)