1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats your FML moment???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Anarchy3825, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Anarchy3825

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Everyone has one, whats yours?

2. Miss Bubbles

Wat is a FML moment? I'm confoosed.

3. Nugget

Fake Motherly Love moment. It's when a random mom comes up to you and forgets you're not her child... I think. Happens a lot after menopause.

4. Ben

Ben

My 'Feeling Mildly Loved' moment:
    My dog came up on my bed all excited to see me this morning. It was cute.

My 'Forgetting Morning Lavatory' moment:
    I forgot to go to the toilet this morning so I was bursting. But I went and then it was all better.

My real FML moment is happening right now. The new washing machine beeps crazily constantly when it's done. And I can't be bothered to switch it off right now.

5. RaeofLite

It means "F*** My Life". As what you feel when you think "Dammit! Why is my life messed up?/Full of drama or other"

Hmm... One of mine was when I was driving an ATV at work up a farmers tractor road (dirt and gravel), and I gunned it (hit the throttle hard to make sure I'd make it up the hill). It had been wet that morning and underneath the upper layers was mud and clay...

So what happened? I started sliding backwards, I hit the gas and started spinning dirt halfway up this large hill... And I clamped on the breaks (so I wouldn't roll) and tried to dig myself out. I got back on and tried to reverse in a right direction because... there was a steep cliff on my left side.

I unclamped the breaks and hit reverse, aiming to go right but the hill started sliding towards the embankment... I had several words for that moment, none of which are nice.

..I'm not sure if I was more worried about the ATV, me or both falling over the embankment or the fact that I had to phone my boss and coworker to help me drag this ATV off the edge of a cliff full of poison ivy.

6. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    When my mom shaperoned my first high school dance and started dancing

7. I've got one.

I used to make some extra money by taking care of my neighbor's dog. While she was at work, she would keep the dog in her bedroom, and I would go over to let him out.

One day, the dog got sick and took a mountainous shadoobie right in front of the bedroom door.

The door opens inwards.

You know how you spread peanut butter on bread?

Picture that.

FML.

8. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't get a job. I need to get $6000 within 2 months.
    FML. >_<

9. Eleanor Rigby

I'm afraid I tend to do that a lot (far before menopause in my case). My apologies to all of you who had to bear me souding like their mother.

10. bouncingsouls

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I was getting my hair cut and I realised the person in the next chair was this girl whose always been really homophobic towards me.
    There was a massive awkward silence and she was giving me evils.
    Just when I thought it couldnt get any worse the son changed to katy perrys I kissed a girl.
    FML.

11. xCrazyInsanity

I was getting a sweater at K-Mart, and the only other person in the section thought I was a guy*. Me being totally not confident, went into the womens changing room where technically I belong.
    *facepalm* I realized that was a mistake when i came back out and the same guy had that "Wait, WTF, I thought he was a guy" look on his face.
    I mess up everything
    FML

*whee! I pass once in a blue moon

12. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Never had one. I mean, I've had embarrassing moments and times I felt really low, but never got to the FML level. I know ML is far too good to suggest I just F it. :slight_smile:

Lex

13. 71390S

71390S Guest

When I accidentally slept through a class, and then ran into the teacher. I seriously was distraught I slept through it, but he didnt believe me! Not that bad, I know, but I am a goody goody.