1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First same sex relationship

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Miss Bubbles, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Miss Bubbles

I wanna kno from you lesbians and gays how long your first sme sex relationship lasted and who began it and who ended it? I'll go first. I started it it lasted about a year and a half and I ended it cuz he didn't want to claim me. :icon_wink

2. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A week aha. It was a stupid online-long-distance relationship. We both kinda started it. He ended it.

Claim you?

3. Just Adam

claim u? was thi s liek at airport baggage claim or sumamt? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

im sorry coudent resist lol ...

i dont know yeet how long a same sex relationship could last...im not expecting long..

4. Carlotta

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I started it, it lasted about 2 months, and she ended it because she wanted to marry someone eles... who she the cheated on LMAO

5. Miss Bubbles

no he wouldn't admit we were together when asked. And he claimed some random chick over me the bass turd.

6. isabella

IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New York State
    Ya me and my girlfriends have been together for a month and we really didnt plan on going out with each other because we were best friends b4 we started to date but we have a better relashionship now then we did ever:eusa_clap

7. Just Adam

the tard!

----------

if it brings u closer together then its a good thing :slight_smile:

8. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

My first gay relationship was with my current boyfriend and in January, we will have been together two year:icon_bigg.

I was so scared to start dating him because I liked him so much. All of my relationships with women had been miserable failures lasting no more than three weeks, so I was scared I was just bad at relationships and I didn't want to ruin it with him. Luckily it has worked out and this has pretty much been the best two years of my life.

9. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aww thats awesome! Lucky SOB. Jk. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

If it's any comfort, we go to what's supposed to be the 8th most conservative University in the US, and dating while living in the dorms sucked pretty bad. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. RaeofLite

She messaged me on a dating site. She lived pretty far away... but we talked about a month online and on the phone before hand so... then I decided to take a weekend off and bus down to see her. She arrived with flowers, and we rented a hotel room (neither of us was "out") and she showed me around her area and we had a wonderful weekend.

The relationship was great in all aspects-except distance and ability to easily see each other. So it only lasted four and a half months. Distance is so hard. Especially when it's over 3 hours driving between one another...

12. It was with a girl from dance. We'd been flirting and joking around ever since we came out to each other, and one day she was kidding and said she'd like a kiss and I wasn't kidding and said I'd give her one. Then I asked her to be my girlfriend and we dated for a month. And she ended it. We still dance together so we're kind of on awkward terms now...

13. Brandford

Ugh stupid thing messed up and now I have to type it all again. Well I met him on an online game called Mythwar, lol which is funny because I also met the person who introduced me to EC on the same game. Well We were stuck together in the same Guild (Dorky i know), He was one of the Guild master' favorites and I was also in a small position of power considering how bitchy i was back then and arguments with me weren't winnable. Anyhow we got into a bit of a power feud and we were always arguing about one stupid thing or another and I hated him and he hated me, we each wanted the other gone. Well gradually things got less heated and we began to stand each other's company and one night he asked me to message him privately so I did and we ended up talking until far after the sun came up. I fell deeply and unconditionally in love with him, and after about 2 or 3 months, he said he wanted some space and i couldnt comprehend what he meant so i kept trying to fix things and he ended it, but of course there was problems before this but I always believe i can fix things. Anyway, long story short, he ended up dating everyone i saw as a threat and eventually i ended up breaking up with my current bf for him and then he ended it again. Well the next two years were terrible, depression, suicide and a bunch of other crap, but we still talked everyday,e except for the times i would leave to try and get over him but they didnt work so to this day, I talk to him everyday except on weekends when he works 12 hour shifts and im still in love with him and he knows it and i get the feeling he still feels a little something for me

He was my first same sex relationship and my first and only true love

Sorry for the long post but believe me, that is the SHORT version, this over two years of history so it was hard to condense it since, ever since him hes been pretty much a part of me

14. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1 1/2 months, I started it, he ended it.

At this point right now, I'm on my 5th, but I'm his first despite him being older than me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: he just figured himself out the past year.

15. Pasalacqua

5 1/2 months, she started and ended it, because apparently ,I'm emotionally dead. Ouch.

I'm dating her ex now, which, she convinced me her ex was a huge junkie and a bitch.
    Untrue.

16. paco

paco Guest

i dont count what i had as a relationship. more of an ongoing hookup that lasted about 2 years. i finally grew some and ended it.

hopefully my first lasts for more than a week, this is me crossing my fingers.

17. Gin Uh Fur

Gin Uh Fur Guest

my first was this girl ashley. she was all punk goth emo whatever. and i was like crushing hard for weeks. we lasted maybe a week and a half. i was all into the relationship and i didnt mind that she had a boyfriend too. she said i was "clingy" because i didnt like other girls touching her in front of me. blech. so she ended it.

18. calstad

I never had a boyfriend...

19. Adam

He started it, lasted a little over a month, he ended it.

20. jazzyspazzy

jazzyspazzy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    never had a girlfriend. i'm too scared of asking anyone out because i'm afraid of being rejected. i really need to build up my confidence...

----------

she sounds like a bitch, if u dont mind me saying... but wait a minute - she had a boyfriend too? isn't that kind of asking for trouble?

----------

did u mean girlfriend?