1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chris Crocker.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Connor22, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Connor22

I'm sorry but I can not get over this guy or girl or... erm well that's my problem I don't get him, so here's what I've managed to work out from his videos:

1. He's Gay
    2. He looks like a girl
    3. He is in love with his brother (*shudder*)
    4. He is exactly what the world (or most of the western world anyway) thinks a Gay person looks like, or at least fills the stereotype
    5. He's against Homophobia (but so is everyone on this site)
    6. He wears makeup
    7. He REALLY likes britney
    8. He is 90% girl but doesn't love himself (or the world) to get that sex-change operation.

It's not that I hate the guy, Hate is wrong and everyone here knows that (or at least the ones on this site do) I just don't understand him (or her?, you see?) so what do you guys (or girls) think about him?

2. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I find him very annoying.

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    His brother actually isn't his brother. But I still don't like this kid...

4. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I find him amusing =]

5. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I liked his older videos that were funny and had meaning. Haven't seen much of his newer stuff but I think his 'internet stardom' is going to his head. He probably just wants attention, or he's just another cross-dresser. I don't understand what goes through the minds of cross-dressers so I don't know what goes through his. But I'm sure it's partly because he wants the attention and sometimes you have to be weird to get that.

6. Elesbian47

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  7. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Attention whore! That's all he is! infamous for the wrong reasons and kind of gives fuel to the fire for hate.

8. mattypants

omg, shoes...
    i LURVE KELLY!! gotta borrow that top too :lol:

yep, attention whores come in all forms and shapes.

9. grapevine fires

Dead horse.

I'm sorry, but that's what it is.

10. Eponine

... People still talk about him? >_>

11. Just Adam

not even that ...not even teh dog food anymore now hes just ....

12. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dont like him. He's making it harder for gay people to get rights and be accepted by everyone. I'm sure there are plenty of uneducated people out there who see him as a famous gay man and assume ALL gay men are like him. I am NOTHING like him at all. I'd like to be my own person and not a stereotype. And I think he must have some kind of mental issue, because every video i'v seen he's just talking crazy then he freaks out about something really hard core, it's scary lol.

13. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He makes me want to iron my face. I don't like him, nor do I realize why he is so popular. He just rubs me the wrong way. He strikes me as someone who just wants to be famous for being annoying as an STD on prom night.

14. littledinosaurs

hahahahhahah :slight_smile:

15. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    I just...well....erm *sigh* I give up it's chris crocker what more can be said? :frowning2:

16. Lychee

He's a douche.

17. Emberstone

He is such a drama queen.

ITS BRTTNEY'S FAULT BEOTCH! OF COURSE WE ARE GOING TO BLAME HER FOR HER ACTIONS!

18. Greggers

*Sigh*

Did you ever wonder why Reality Television is so popular?

Because people will believe anything is true if you slap the word "Reality" on it. Guess what? They are ALL SCRIPTED and they are ALL PLANNED and they are ALL ACTING. There is about as much "real life" to these shows as face to joan river's face.

You have to apply this to Youtube as well. Just because its "Youtube" does not mean Chris Crocker is actually like that in real life. Guess what? He is NOT! The guy has admited that 90% of his videos are him acting. He is a professional ACTOR. Youtube is a cutthroat community. He wanted to get noticed, so he decided to go the "outrageous gay" rout. Gays have a reputation for being very popular on Youtube.

If you dont like the guy? Thats fine. If you cant stop talking about how much you dont like the guy? Guess what: You have just been played. That is what he wants you to do! He does not expect people to LIKE his Youtube Character. "There is no such thing as bad publicity". The more you talk, the more views he gets, the more money he makes off Yotube partership. Your giving him money by talking in essence :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

What do i think about his character though? I think its funny, it makes for a good watch, he crosses the line just enough, and hes a damn good actor. He is offensive. Thats what Youtubers want though. Still, i only see a video of his every so often when i hear about one. And i do not think he gives gay people a bad reputation, because he is just one fucking person and i have no invisible string attached to him and every other gay person that when one of us does something bad we all feel it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. Phantasma

*whispers*.. I enjoy him. I'm a subscriber and watch his videos regularly. I think he's an outrageous, outlandish character and that people who tie their undies up in knots over what he chooses to portray in his videos need some offline hobbies. If you don't like him, don't watch him and don't spend your time speaking about him when that is nothing but beneficial to his continued YouTube success. Anyone who believes he is an accurate representation of EVERY GAY PERSON EVERYWHERE OMG!1 is either a) stupid or b) so blinded by their hate that they would continue to be anti-gay whether or not Chris existed.*whispers*

*runs away before the mob of angry people attacks him*

#19 Phantasma, Dec 22, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  20. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

i never heard of him hahaha