1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a love hate relationship with spicy foods.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mind Freak, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Mind Freak

Hey! So I'm sure there's something in the world that you love and hate at the same time.
    I love and hate spicy food. Well food that is spicy to me but probably wouldn't be spicy to other people. I'm a tender foot in the spicy department. Lol.

The reason I hate spicy food, is because it burns the corners of my mouth. Lol.

I love it because it tastes good! Obviously.

So I had tacos tonight and I put salsa on mine (medium). After I finished dinner the corners of my mouth felt a little irritated but later tonight I had salty lays chips and now the corner of my mouth is a bit swollen and tender. Like I don't even know how to describe it but clearly it's irritated. Lol. I think it's burned. I don't know. But it doesn't feel good at all. Haha.

So! What's something that you love and hate?

Could be food, maybe clothes, or stores, whatever. Just tell us why you hate and why you love it. : D

2. Winter. I love the snow, but hate the cold. I get cold easily, so I spend much of my winter trying to warm up my hands. But I just love snow: watching it, listening to it, playing in it, school getting cancelled because of it.

3. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

My mind >_> lol .

4. Mind Freak

Lol! I totally agree!
    But I live in the south so it never snows; it ices sometimes. Haha.

5. RaeofLite

I agree with the winter aspect.

But I also have a love hate relationship with being gay at times. I think it's because my dating pool is so limited, especially in this area. Grr.. I just want to gradutate and move somewhere where being gay isn't so limited. :confused:

6. Ander Blue

Copenhagen, Denmark (normally Troy, New York)
    I love sleeping and just spending a whole day comfortable in bed... but then I hate it because I just wasted a whole day being lazy in my bed doing nothing productive

7. paco

paco Guest

delicious food. i love it so much, but i hate that i just cannot stop eating it.. seriously. i'd be in shape if it wasn't for my 5-6 large meals a day.

8. calstad

i have a love hate relationship with the military
    it got me fit and helped me get direction in life, i have money in the bank and i will get free college

but i hate all the rules/regulations, lack of freedom and the fact that i have to hide being gay..

9. x2x2x2x2y2

This might sound really bad but...my family. Its like one of those "cant live with em, cant live without em" type of situations. lol

10. partietraumatic

computers!!!

I love how useful they are but hate that when they break i cant live without them

11. It's "icing" right now. Freezing rain. Makes everything horribly slippery, but very pretty at the same time. There are literally raindrops frozen to my window. Not just ice--raindrops. And all the trees are sort of encased in ice; it's very cool looking.

12. Mind Freak

That does sound cool!
    But don't frozen trees topple?

13. Anton

Anton Guest

MMMM I love Sriracha sauce! ON EVERYTHING!

14. darkestknight

I love spicy foods! I often have them everyday! :grin:

15. Sylver

Kung Pao chicken, baby! It delivers twice the pleasure; once on the way in, and again on the way out!

16. littledinosaurs

Me too!
    I am highly reactive to spicy foods and can't handle them very well at all (If something is too spicy i could be in pain for days) but i absolutely won't give up eating it.
    I am mildly allergic to jalepeƱo peppers too xD