1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School Is Near....I'm Screwed!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Davey, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Davey

OK so tomorrow is my last day of summer vacation then I start my Junior year at school. I like school and everthing because you get to talk with your friends and learn some new things. BUT I also hate it!

I hate it because its like torture to me. I have to walk the halls and see all these hot people and it sucks. BUT thats not the worst of it.

The top thing that sucks is over the last year (Sophomore) I obtained this crush on this kid that is a year behind me. He is a real hottie and so nice. The problem is we are from two different cliques (he the sporty kind. me the theater kind.) and I never talk to him or anything. He is also straight (well as far as I know I've never seen him with a girlfriend but he hits on girls sometimes). Every time I get around him I act like a dork. Then I try not to act like a dork and end up acting even more like a dork. I'm pretty sure this kid thinks I'm weird but I don't know if I care. I have him added to my MySpace also but never talk to him there either.

So you see that is why school school sucks for me and is why when I walk through the doors on Wednesday I'm so totally Royally Screwed!:confused:

2. SpikySpice

yeha I agree, school sucked for me to, because I have way too many crushes that I hate and they always pissed me off XD

Well, today was my 1st day and I have no idea why I met all those crushes in all my periods, they sat near me and behind me, still they didnt know I liked them, too much pressure to take X_x

Well so what you need to do is just to strenghten yourself.

I also met thsi guy on myspace who just transfered to my school, didnt wanna see him today cuz I'm a shy school gurl XD

3. darthmalik14

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    this year is going to be kind of akward and hard, cause its my senior year, meaning that i have college applications, and all this stuff with Tv studio, plays, fashion show (whish i really dont want to do). and on top of that i came out to my bf's so its going to be interesting

4. Yeah I have the same things to worry about this year

5. Nicknikko

you're a senior? i thought you were a junior

6. nope a senior thank god

7. Nicknikko

lucky haha i'm a junior i still have 2 more years of high school

8. Brandon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah to be in High School again, watching the Rallies, the school announcements and all the people that got into fights. College is so much boring than High School. Enjoy it while you still can.

9. Gera-Kun

OMG! I LOVE school for that reason! XD Seeing all the cute and hott boys always makes my day! :slight_smile: AND I can see my BIGGEST crush!!! XD lol. Those of you who know me know who i'm talking about! But he's 100% straight...that is the only thing that sucks. I also love school cause all the teachers are super nice!!! I'm even friends with the PRINCIPLE!!! AWSOME!!! XD

10. Davey

well lucky me school was set back a day because we had a crap load of rain its its flooded everywhere here so the teachers couldn't start their stuff today.
    i'm started to really get nervous!

11. davo-man

Yeah i see it the same way as Gay Boi...i get to see my three crushes every day at school, but i guess my situation is diff, cos im friends with all three of them, so i get to talk to them and stuff...Ive been back at school for a while (cos Aussie school terms are set differently to you guys) and we are just about to do University applications tomoro....Im hoping to get into Computer Science, and the TER (necessary school score to get into the course) is insanely low...like 60 (out of 100), so im not too stressed

Anyway i like school cos i get to see my friends (esp Bec and Bob, craziest cats ever) and thats always fun

12. Gera-Kun

lol. no rain here! XP and i have to wait til next week anyways cause that's when school starts... I WANT IT TO START!!!! T_T

13. hideinyourshel

Story of my life... I have been exactly the same for the last year but then things happened that distracted me from him :icon_wink and for the first time I spoke to him without being on the verge of wetting myself (from nervousness, I might add!) and I found out that he's just a normal person. I think that helped me in 'getting over' him - I have now just accepted that he is straight (yes - it was hard!) and am trying to treat my feelings for him as the beginning of a friendship, rather than a crush. Also,if he is gay, there is no way I am going to find out if I don't know him. So my advice: try to act normally around him. If you do something embarrassing or wrong, at least its better than doing nothing at all. Good luck! PM me if u want to chat.

14. Gera-Kun

hmmm...i have another crush who i don't talk to much! T_T It's not as big as the one i have on K-Kun, though. and i found out something very great about this other crush...HE'S GAY!!!! XD XD XD XD I found out in his My Space!!!! I was so shocked and i liked him more since i found out...but i NEVER got the chance to talk to him cause i never saw him through this whole vacation...Now I'm just hoping I would have him for a class, and that he would also help me get over K-Kun also...

15. Tom

Tom Guest

i stil have a while till school begins, 3rd of august and least year b4 uni applications woo, the biggest crush i had left school but i do have sum amazin friends, and hot friends 2 they all know i have a crush on em, i have dun for years least ive been swimmin wth em quite alot and there towel fights r well lets just say ive had 2 go get dressed in a private cubicle and they all know y lol they just laf it off and if they r really tryin 2 annoy me then i get a hug off either a topless or naked guy but they r 100% str8, all with gf's wich is a shame =[

16. Gera-Kun

awwwww. well, my friend doesn't do anything like that...yet if he did, i wouldn't mind, lol.

17. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Schools back!! woot dont think itll be a problem for me actually looking forward to it

18. cavillor

cavillor Guest

I really, really hope this is sarcasm.

19. ok455

I agree with u i just gradated school and i miss everything about it. Hes right everyone Enjoy school while you can u will really miss it.

20. boarder25

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm actually somewhat looking forward to school believe it or not. :confused: