1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid fail bum face man >:(

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ColdSnap, Jan 6, 2010.

1. ColdSnap

I was having my rook bar changed to a ball connected ring and the guy who did it had no idea what he was doing, spent ages fiddling with it, bust me open, made me bleed, really hurt and made a right fuck up of it :frowning2: but he didn't charge me for the jewelry or fitting so I guess that's fair but, man he is a licensed piercer and he doesn't have a clue what he's doing!!

just venting cos my ear hurts, how can I make this topic valid?? Anyone else got any stories that stick out in their mind where they've been dicked over by piercers, shop assisstants, police, docs...etc?

2. NickT

All I can think of is the time when I was waiting for an ENT (ear, nose, throat doctor) for about thirty minutes, got in, put in an inside waiting room (Which is basically no different than the one outside in the reception area so the point was lost on me) for another 30, then finally got put in a room where I had to wait another hour. When the doctor finally came in he spent about 15 minutes checking me and then sent me out with some advice.

I left with a smile, but behind that smile was a hoard of bad things to say about him.