1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gay

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by piss1over1me3, Aug 21, 2007.

1. piss1over1me3

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    im not shore if i am gay or not can some 1 help me out:goodevil:

2. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

If ur a guy and get attracted to guys then i guess ur gay. If ur a girl and get attracted to girls then i guess ur a lesbian and if u get attracted to both ur Bi =D. But the question is how do u feel?

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

You have also put your gender as Transgender, which of course adds an extra angle to this. You need to consider it from the perspective if the gender (male or female) that you really are, not the gender of the body you are living in. For example, if you are a female in a male body and are attracted to males, then I would say you are straight (it is the gender of the real person not of the body that matters).

4. SpikySpice

Right, transgender dosent mean that you are gay or lesbian because gay is about sexuality, and transgender is about...gender:slight_smile:

Well, but there is another thing to remember, the mosty accurate thing that can determine your sexuality is your romance(from a source), not the hot for the outside appearance, it's truth with me

Anjd comebine thinsg that Paul said, it can tell you your sexuality

5. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

here is my situation.
    i will have sex with either sex.
    i will give a bj as fast as i will eat a girl out.
    so i think i am bi sexually.

but, i will only date women.
    i just dont appeal to dating another man.
    but, i think the only way i could date a man is if he was mr. perfect. like a man made for me.

so idk what orientation that is.
    bicurious?
    sexually flexible?
    idk

6. hideinyourshel

Many people are unsure of their sexuality as teenagers. For some, an attraction to the same sex is just a phase, and passes. For others, it can remain, often alongside an attraction to the opposite sex. You will come to a realisation of your true sexuality soon (it can take years to accept it though) but there is reliable way of telling whether it is a phase except time.

PM me if you want to chat or ask for clarification. If you are worried, remember that loads of people (including myself,) go through this and you are in the best place for support and advice!