1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

boyfriend and girlfriend probs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by andrewhess, Jan 8, 2010.

1. andrewhess

what would u do if ur girlfriend tells u she is dumping u over twilight and u are not and people tell u to fix it should u or not because opinion of mine no but friends opionion yes so what should it be

2. Mouse

i can't quite understand what you're trying to say. is she dumping me beacuae i don't like twilight or is she reading it and dumping me at the same time?
    personally, i think this thread is better placed in support or adivice. if it's you or a friend is experiencing this then yes, i think it should be.

good luck anyway (*hug*)

3. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Like Mouse, I'm having trouble understanding exactly what's wrong. What about twilight is causing the dumping? And What are friends asking to fix?

What happened is probably clear for you, being in the middle of the situation, but try to take a few good breaths, calm down a bit and write a bit more no what the problem is exactly. It's much easier to get help when people get the whole story!

4. andrewhess

she is dumping me because she thinks that our relationship is based on twilight because she like this twilight and so do i and she does'nt want it to be this way

----------

thanks guys

5. Mouse

good relationships usually form when you both have something in common that you can share, i think being into the same kinds of books is a really good start. if you really love her, show her that you're relationship goes beyond a fictional story

6. GhostDog

Are you saying she's dumping you because she feels like the only thing your relationship is based on is a shared interest in Twilight? Or something else? I'm having trouble parsing your sentences, here.

If that's it, I have to ask, how long were y'all dating? What might have given her reason to believe that all you two really had in common was Twilight? Did you do a lot of other things? If that's the reason, you could try to find other things you have in common and spend some time doing those! It's good to mix things up in any relationship, keep things interesting.

Or, if you tried to find other things to do and all you really enjoyed doing together were Twilight-related things, maybe you two just weren't all that compatible in the first place.

But let me suggest that use of punctuation, in addition to reading what you've written to see if it makes sense, may make it easier for you to get your point across in future. It took me a few minutes to guess what you might be talking about, and I'm not even sure I got it right. :/

7. Mouse

thats the message i was going for but didn't phrase it right