1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 a year passed.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stratavos, Jan 11, 2010.

1. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    So who kept/met their resolution from last year. I did not come out to my parents on my birthday, or mom's but I do know that dad would be devastated and mom wouldn't care.

However on the bright side, I did make full use of the campus gym, and I'm getting through my courses thus far, and I still have friendships with the people that really matter with friends in my hometown.

Oh and obviously I'm not dead (yay!)

Anyone else feel like making the report?

2. starfish

I don't have new years resolutions, I set goals for my self instead. In 2009 I completed everyone of my goals.

I have not set my 2010 goals yet. I am in a holding pattern because I am waiting on some information. I should have the first part of the information in a couple of weeks, but I won't have everything I need to know until the end of February.

3. RaeofLite

I was not late to any important appointments and I planned ahead for the most part. And if I was late, it was because of heavy traffic or bad weather (which weren't my fault). :slight_smile:

4. Markio

I did indeed get a job like I resolved to do, though I am with room and board rather than meals. Except when I worked through the holidays and got paid cash. The point is I got a job.