1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paramore

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Anarchy3825, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Anarchy3825

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Im goin to see paramore on may 1st... And everyones telling me not to crowd surf, but i really want to. What do you guys think???

2. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

Paramore is AMAZING live. My advice is to not try and crowd surf because in these places you usually can barely find enough room to breathe let alone crowd surf, but there were some people doing it, so if you can get an opening go for it I suppose. But yes bottom line: Paramore=epic win live, crowd surfing=optional.

3. partietraumatic

if you crowd surf you tend to get stuff taken from your pockets, and your shoes pulled off. Well at least at the gigs ive been to lol

4. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    I think you should be ecstatic about seeing Paramore live :grin:

5. kettleoffish

I can't stand Paramore, but don't let that get in the way of you enjoying yourself :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

my philosophy for gigs is just do what you want, have fun, and worry about the broken bones and lost shoes the day after. You aren't going to get totally destroyed at Paramore anyway. :slight_smile:

enjoy the show :slight_smile: there is nothing quite like seeing your favourite band live.

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Know that if you crowd surf, that'll probably be the last minute of the concert you get to see, especially if you head towards the stage. Most security folks will grab you and take you to the front door at that point - no arguing.

That said, I've seen Paramore a few times, and I don't recall ever seeing any crowd surfing. It just isn't that kind of crowd. They're really into the music, and they're dancing and everything, but it's not really a mosh pit/crowd surfing/Warped Tour sort of audience.

Hayley is hella nice, though. :slight_smile:

Lex

7. Phantasma

As Lex mentioned.. I wouldn't attempt to crowd surf if I were you, unless you don't mind being booted from the concert immediately afterwards.

8. thevre

Why in the FUCK is Paramore headlining Bamboozle. I mean REALLY.

But dude- it's Bamboozle in a giant parking lot. You're not going to get kicked out for crowd surfing. You'll just end up in the back of the crowd. I got barricade for Taking Back Sunday at Bamboozle last year... every time a crowd surfer floated on over you just want to punch their lights out.

9. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    Okay fist of all PARAMORE! <333333 *screams like a crazy girl*....well now that I have that out of my system if you get the chance to crowd surf and really want to go for it!