1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What colour are you? :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RaeofLite, Jan 14, 2010.

1. RaeofLite

..On the rainbow that is. Based on your personality which colour do you think would best represent you?

Red: This is the color of energy and enthusiasm. This is also the color with the longest wavelength. Red symbolizes passion, energy, vibrancy and success.

Orange: The color, orange is a combination of red and yellow. This is not as fiery as red and but symbolizes a lot of energy and wisdom as well. Although dynamic, the color orange is more thoughtful and controlled. This color can increase the creativity of the person and bring about equilibrium in life.

Yellow: The color yellow is vibrant in itself being close to the color of the sun. This is known to be full of energy. Yellow also means something bright and happy and the usage of this color is know to bring about a proper clarity of thought in a persons mind and also improve the decision making skills.

Green: The color green is formed with the merging of yellow and blue. Therefore, this is located in the center of the spectrum. The color green, symbolizes harmony, balance, growth and good health.

Blue: Blue is known as the color of divinity. This is the color of the open skies and the oceans. Using the color blue in our daily lives is said to bring about a peace and understanding. This color also helps to soothe and relax.

Violet: Violet is a combination of the colors red and blue. This is the highest and the subtlest specialization of light. This is because it is at the opposite end of the red color. This color is viewed as the completion as well as the beginning of the energy vibration. Different shades of violet have varied meanings. A deep purple symbolizes high spiritual attainment and a pale shade symbolizes love for humanity. The shade violet brings about a stabilizing factor to the frenzied shades of red.

So which one are you and why?

2. Rikudo

Sounds like I'm orange.

3. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  4. confusedgirl

nothin but dry desert here no beach either
    orange definetly describes me because I am a thoughtful person but no much of a very energetic person half of the time

5. Andromeda

Andromeda Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Black

Black is a multi-dimensional color that can mean classic or new. It has an ominous characteristic symbolizing death. Therefore it is used in Western cultures for funerals. It has an air of intelligence (graduation robes), marked with rebellion (the bad guy), shrouded in mystery (space). It typically symbolizes absence, modernity, power, sophistication, formality, elegance, wealth, mystery, style, evil, death (in Western cultures), fear, emptiness, darkness, seriousness, conventionality, rebellion, anarchism, unity, sorrow, and professionalism,

6. RAJ Aladdin

RAJ Aladdin Guest

As much as I hate to admit it I think I'm ORANGE when I wish I was RED, reason being RED is my favourite colour...I know this isn't about favourites but, yeah, well...LOL

7. iLambedil

iLambedil Guest

I'm BLUE.....daba dee daba daa daba dee daba daa daba dee daba daaaaa!!!

8. partietraumatic

from that description i would have to say blue :slight_smile:

9. Apocalypte

10. Red. I'm enthusiastic to the point of being obsessive about some things, and this wasn't mention but I also associate red with allowing emotions to take over... Which I can tend to do.

11. Daniel

Red. Astrologically it's my color anyway.

12. ANightDude

I'm totally and Orange. :slight_smile:

13. Zume

I don't know how many tests I've taken to ''Find out your color" ..each and every time its turned out to be Blue and ironically Blue seems to be the best choice for me on that list...

14. JB1986

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think I'm blue. Figures, blue is my favorite color. :slight_smile:

15. Colton

Definatley Yellow!!!

16. paco

paco Guest

i wanna say green.. but i could be wrong.

17. Hidden Angel

Hidden Angel Guest

hmmm............. Orange!

18. Mickey

Yup,Blue. It's always been my favorite color and the description fits me to a tee!

19. RaeofLite

I think I'm orange or blue. I soothe people and have been told by many that I can calm them and situations down due to my rational thinking in tense situations when everyone else is stressful, I take charge. Yet I have energy and wisdom of someone older and am very creative.

20. grapevine fires

I'm red and blue. Mostly blue.
    (Not violet… my mood shifts to one or the other sometimes…)