1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Semi Formal Dance + Girls Girls Girl! :D

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jamieftm, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Jamieftm

:smilewave :newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor: :smilewave​

Semi formal dance is a dance my school has half way through the school year. It is on February 19th and is going to be AWESOME!

I may not have a real date by then, but my straight friend jessica and i agreed that if neither of us had a date, we'd go together.

I went around asking people if they'd like a slow song with me and so far five girls have said yes (noone said no). So i hope they play enough slow songs for me, I was told they play alot of slows at semi :slight_smile:

Im going to be loving this night, wearing my new rainbow neck tie (if they have any at spensors). Show off my pride and celebrate my coming out to my parents. (Im telling my mom when she gets back from australia at the end of the month :wink: ).

Anyway, it's gonna be awesome. Get to dance with some pretty hot girls lolz. I think two or three of them are straight aha. Theyre my friends though so they said they'd love to.

:smilewave :newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor: :smilewave​

2. That's awesome! We have a dance around Valentine's Day too; it's called WomenPayAll. I'm bringing my (straight girl) friend from another school as my date. Isn't it awesome when straight people are comfortable enough with themselves not to care? :slight_smile:

3. iLambedil

iLambedil Guest

I'm jealous! I wanna dance with both of you!

4. Jamieftm

Lol yeah i LOVE it. Its awesome, makes me feel like i fit in with everyone.
    If you went to my school and asked im sure i'd give you a dance, it'd be wierd for me but I would lol.

5. iLambedil

iLambedil Guest

Haha, I'd let you lead!

6. Jamieftm

I'd lead anyway :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    ^.^
    would you be wearing a dress too? lmfao jkjkjk!

7. RamGirl, are you in high school?

8. Jamieftm

Yeah, grade nineee :slight_smile: