1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tattoos?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Zach1992, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Zach1992

Anyone here have one (or many)? Have any plans to get one?

Once I am fully out (hopefully soon) I want to get 2 interconnecting male symbols. Maybe filled solid or colors of the rainbow.

2. bailey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    oh! that would be cool!

i don't have any, but i would like to get a small one, not sure exactly, but when i know, i'll fill ya in :slight_smile:

3. lostinthought9

That sounds cool! I think it would look better solid black IMO. Where do you plan to get it?

I would get a tattoo if I wasn't such a chicken when it comes to needles haha. I'd get something related to my zodiac sign.

4. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I plan on getting a few. I want a Capricorn sign somewhere, an arching black cat on my back shoulder blade, a rendition of a crest on a sweatshirt I have from a tavern in Wales named after my mom's side of the family (and my middle name), and my sister is determined that she and I are going to get matching nautical stars too. I might also get a cupcake too, because I love baking. I love tattoos!

5. Zach1992

Thanks guys. I'll probably get it on my hip.

6. I would love a tiny tattoo. A girl I know has an outline of a bird really small on her ankle. I'd either do something like that, or a little star, or something rainbow-themed. Except that I'm scared of needles probably more than anything (tangible fears, anyway).

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Zero. It's not an aversion to pain (real or imagined), or even aesthetics. It's just I'm such a capricious bastard. I don't even like owning the same shirt too long. If I got a tattoo, I'm sure I'd wish I'd gotten something different before the ink is even set.

If I WERE to get a tattoo, I've oft thought one I could possibly live with was the logo for the air pirates in the Talespin cartoon, probably on my left upper arm. It's the skull-and-crossbones logo along the upper strip here.

[​IMG]

Lex

8. Ander Blue

Copenhagen, Denmark (normally Troy, New York)
    Last year, I got in a big argument with my ex about her getting a tattoo. She wanted to get Rosie the Riveter tattooed on her shoulder blade at about the size of a small dinner plate. :eek: I couldn't believe that she's decided to do this, but yah, what's done is done. She put me up to think about what sort of tattoos I would want though. So far, I've thought of these:
    1) a venus flytrap on my ankle
    2) a symbol of my fraternity somewhere, probably over my heart
    3) something pride oriented - but I haven't thought exactly what yet

9. SolitaryKnight

I have two tattoos. Feel free to look at my albums on my profile since those are the only pictures I have on it yet.

Make sure you understand what you are getting and where you are getting it. So far I chose meaningful symbols that I know are not going to make me regret having permanently inked myself. I also have them in places that if I need to be professional, that they are hidden, but I can easily show them if I want to.

Also, be ready for the pain. Depending where you get it, the amount of pain will vary. For instance, probably one of the most painful places is the ribs, the artist who did my tattoos said that she was in tears getting her ribs done, and so was my friend who got a tat on his ribs.

10. Rikudo

Well I'm getting a pair of tattoos for my 18th birthday.I think I'm getting a 7 on my right shoulder and a 3 on my left for 73 my football jersey number.

11. SaturdaySaviour

Tattoos are okay. I thought it would be cool to get a small one somewhere, but I'm kind of afraid of how it'd look when I get old and wrinkled.

12. iLambedil

iLambedil Guest

I want to eventually get every scene drawn my Antoine de Saint-Exupéry in his book, "Le Petit Prince" ("The Little Prince") as I adore this book and am collecting it in as many languages as possible!

13. Zach1992

It will mean a lot to me. After 6+ years of fear & hidding I want to where it.

Plus once meet the guy I want to spend my life with, it will be nice to get our names put on the bands.

14. BeautifulStranger

I'm getting my first on the February 1st (along with some more piercings)
    My friend and I are getting each other's astrological symbol tattooed onto our inner left wrist.
    So I'm getting a capricorn symbol in honor of her and she's getting a capricorn symbol in honor of me =D

It's a little joke... She and I both criticize people who get names or whatever tattooed on them because nothing is ever permanent, so while you may be 'Johnny's Girl' one day... yeah...
    So instead of getting our own symbols, we're getting each others because we KNOW we're going to be friends forever.
    We're incredibly lame

Tattoo!!!
    [​IMG]

15. Connor22

I watched a show called warship, it was about a (surprise surprise) warship, HMS Bulwark to be exact, and they stopped off in Singapore, some guys got shore leave and they got drunk. One of them lost a bet and got a tattoo that said (excuse the language) "I'm here to fuck shit up" I lol'd. If/when I get a tattoo It'll probably be the RN sign cus odds are I'll be in it by then.

16. It might be cool to have one, but knowing how indecisive i am, i would probably change my mind while im actually getting the tattoo put on lol

17. cpt doodles

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    i'd like a smallish half shaded star on the underside of my wrist =] id b a bitch to have done from wat iv herd but id luv it!

18. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

i want a little "love" in cursive on the back of m hand kinda close to my wrist between my thumb and first finger. i wont be representing anyone, just love itself. or i would get it at the base of my wrist (palm side) as in to write love on her arms

19. ok455

None i don't like tattoos these days people are going overboard with tattoos some people look like comic books. Its a turn off

20. Zume

I don't have one but if I do get one it will be a tribal dragon with rainbow colors on my arm.