1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wrestling is gay

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by x2x2x2x2y2, Jan 20, 2010.

1. x2x2x2x2y2

Has anyone else ever noticed how gay wrestling really is?? I mean, a bunch of half naked guys(a few in just underwear) wrestling over a belt. A freaking belt. This cracks me up.

2. KittyBoy

Lol!! I thought about that when I first saw wrestling, when I was about 7. How can anyone not think that?

3. Rikudo

Oh boy have you seen greco-roman wrestling that's worse. I used to do it and oh boy tight spandex singlets and basically nude weigh ins. Plus it wasn't a wrestling match unless somebody grabbed some crotch and basically ended up dry humping. Yup good times good times.

4. tinarenee

I have totally noticed that.
    A bunch of over muscled men wearing tights where the object is to hold the other guy down for so long. I mean come on.
    And in my opinion, football doesn’t fall very far behind. A bunch of men running around chasing each other, trying to keep and protect a ball, where one or (most times) more will pile on top of each other.
    That said if there was a women’s league I would so be a football addict.:icon_bigg

5. x2x2x2x2y2

^lol football is pretty gay too. Not to mention the locker room!!

I think it's hilarious how macho straight men do all this and don't see the gayness behind it all.

6. tinarenee

That’s totally true, personally I think they do know, it’s just a way to get away with it and still look and be considered macho. But of course I also think that underneath it all everyone is gay to a certain degree. LOL :lol:

7. x2x2x2x2y2

Lol yeah I completely agree.

Oh and I just thought bout something: in boxing they fight for the purse and the belt. Lmao

8. Connor22

oi! don't say boxing's gay, it'a tough sport where you basically have to beat the bejebus out of your opponent (magazines about it are good tho... especially the pics :wink:)

9. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's funny, I remember I enjoyed wrestling so much as a kid, now I know why, LOL.

Same with football; if I ever watch it, it's not for the sport. :roflmao:

10. LeonaRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    LOL I shouldn't comment on this cause my boyfriend used to be a wrestler and well yeah I like wrestling too, but it is kinda camp isn't it? ECW's pretty harsh though, that's not so much 'men being homoerotic and beating each other in tight spandex for a belt' that's more 'rather viciously kicking the crap out of someone because you don't really like them much.'
    Mental, but funny.

11. lostinthought9

I've been watching wrestling for well over 10 years, and I have never heard of it as being accused as "gay," until I joined this site. (someone else mentioned it before) I honestly don't understand why people think that. It's a sport that requires ALOT of physical contact. The wrestlers wear little clothing because you can move around easier, as compared to being fully dressed. They have to "hold down" their opponent for the 3-count, because that's how it works. They're not trying to feel the other guy up. And, the belt is the prize for winning a match. It's their trophy, not a fashion item. :dry:

12. LostandFound

LostandFound Guest

In the end you probably don't get too many gay guys in wrestling, the "response" might be kind of hard to hide in a singlet.

13. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As a fellow wrestling fan, and someone who actually wanted to go into it as a profession for quite a while, I completely agree. :thumbsup: Plus when you're involved in such a physical sport the last thing on your mind is groping someone. If they were after a quick feeling-up of another person they would just take the subway. It's actually a time honored tradition these guys partake in, not just a giant orgy (unless you're watching some other form of wresting, that is).

14. I agree too, my brother is a local wrestler, and ive seen (and heard) what goes on backstage and it is definatley NOT homo erotic in any way. Especially when they bring out the barbed wire during the match, and the mat gets stained with blood.

15. No shit, man. It really only exists so macho fake-hetero motherfuckers can have physical contact with other men.

16. Zach1992

Super gay....

17. I seriously doubt that, but whatever floats your boat, flogs your log, or tickles your pickle i guess.

18. RaeofLite

I'm glad I'm not the onlyone who thought this... :lol:

It's like "love is a battlefield" without the song for the ultimate "accessory"... :slight_smile:

19. Doreibo

Eeehehehe I like the pun here. Yes it is gay. I hate it. But yes it is gay* and I rekon if it weren't so cheesy and generally terrible, I'd find it a lil hot. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. LeonaRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think the WWE can be a little gay seeming sometimes but then stuff [as I mentioned] like ECW is nowhere near homoerotic, that's just crazy. People have died in that ring its that insane.
    Terry Funk is mental!!! But I loves him.