1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best/worst date you've ever been on?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Katherine, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    So here's a nice random question for all of you guys. :grin:

What is the best date you've ever been on? Who were you with, and why was it awesome? (And if you've never been on a really good date, what's your idea of your best future dream date?) Also, what's the worst date you've ever been on and why?

I'm asking because I'm trying to come up with creative date ideas for me and my girlfriend, and I'm hoping hearing some of your stories (good and bad) may provide some inspiration. So...go! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm...best date was with I guess my last ex-boyfriend. We went to see 2012 and then went and had dinner at a nice restaurant. It was just really nice :slight_smile:

Worst date....um...god.....most of my dates have been pretty good, I wish I could give a better bad date but I haven't really had any....

3. ThePug

Best date. Just sitting on the couch with him and then watching tv/cuddling.

Worst date. Being with him when he wasn't out to his parents and me finding out I was allergic to cats at his place while watching TV.

4. RaeofLite

Aw I like this thread. :grin:

Best date was... probably going to a Sushi place after watching the 2009 Vancouver Pride (first Pride) with my most recent ex. We went and met up with friends later and clubbed at a Gay bar (my first gay bar (!)) I've never felt so happy and comfortable being gay before then. It was also the first real time I felt comfortable in a city to hold another woman's hand (which as simple as it was, was really nice. :slight_smile: )

Worst date... I don't think I've had a worse date with a woman thus far. Oh... wait... Yes I have. February 13th 2009 (a friday...) I had a date in another city pretty far away. And I show up early, and I'm in the merging turn lane. I'm about to pull out onto the highway when this car merges into the lane I'm turning into while pulling through the intersection. So I have to stop, and the truck behind me slams into my rear bumper. :bang: The lights were crushed, paint chipped, trunk mangled and side panel bent out from the main frame of the car.

I was shaking from fear and adrenaline and so I went to get his number, which turned out to be fake when I phoned ICBC (car insurance) and to top it off, I was shaking so much I forgot to get his license plate number. Also, my date didn't show up-she chickened out and didn't bother to call/text to tell me.
    ...And I spent the next day (Valentines day) alone.

5. EM68

Best Date: With my current bf. It was our second date. We grabbed a coffee and talked for a while then went to Ikea just browsing. We talked a lot, saw what we liked and did not like. It was a good way to get to know each other.

Worst Date: It was the second date with one guy. We went to a movie and he was bitchy all night. I knew it would be our last date. I could not stand him. At the end of the date he was going torwards car with out saying good night, good by, NOTHING! I went toward him and casually said night. He got the message and said call you later. Needless to say I never did get a call from him. Oh well.

#5 EM68, Jan 22, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  6. SaturdaySaviour

Gosh, I'm not really romantic... A long walk and sharing food would be perfect - or just watching a movie at her house... and sharing food. :lol: I wouldn't like it if we spent too much money on each other... :confused:

My worst date was with a guy... Rushing from school to cinema to watch a romantic comedy. Ugh... I woke up at 4 a.m. feeling sick and I threw up all the pistacci... :eusa_doh:

7. The Paradigm

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The worst one I was ever on was the one I hadn't realize I was going to. I didn't realize I was being asked out by a friend of mine and that having lunch with him, then going to see a movie had alternative motives. That was the last time I let a straight boy take me to the movies and/or eat lunch with me alone.

Long story short; he confessed his love and I stomped on his heart, sadly. (Well there's more than that)

We're no longer good friends but casual acquaintances. He now drags at the local gay bar though. (!)

Lesson learned.

8. Best date: I have two. The first was with my first real girlfriend; we went to an amusement park on a double date with my best friend, who's a gay guy. It was really fun and happy and summery and sweet. The second was with the girl who was almost my girlfriend a few weeks ago, and it was a double date with the same guy. It was right after this girl and I had started considering a relationship so I was sort of giddy, and it was also thrilling because it was at this tiny mall, where it was a little more likely that I would see someone I knew.

Worst date: was actually not too awful. It was with the same girl from the amusement park, our first official date. We went to see Up with one of her guy friends and when we finally go the courage to kiss for the first time, he interrupted us to 'pound it' in congrats. So good in that we got to kiss, but awful cause the guy was a total dick (not only for tha, just in general)..

9. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Best: going shopping and making out in the dressing room.
    Worst: blind date with someone who wasn't who they claimed to be.

10. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We've locked this because it's a 5 year old thread. Please check when the last post was written before replying. We ask that you make a new thread rather than resurrecting an old one. :slight_smile: Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.