1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hope for Haiti Now

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mind Freak, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Mind Freak

I'm watching it. It's so sad. I feel for Haiti. I wish I could be there and help! I just want to give the victims big hugs and make everything better with the snap of my fingers but I can't. One thing I hate about the world is that tragedy shows very little mercy.

But i'm really glad that big efforts are being made to help Haiti, it shows that there are still a lot of compassionate people in the world even though there is so much violence and hate in the world.

I only have like $10.00 but I'll donate it. Sucks to be broke.

2. EM68

I'm watching also. It's so sad and gut wrenching. I think any amount of money is needed. I gave a small amount myself. Cash is tight for me right now.

3. Jogilvie1103

Haiti, the program made me cry ;( ... I take everything for granted!! I sold my PsP for £102 and donated all the money to Haiti. Good luck all you in Haiti!!

4. Phantasma

I wonder why Fox News didn't cover the telecast. It was the only major network not to. That said.. it was a very sad program. I donated what I had and hope that it helps in some way. I can't even try to imagine what those poor people are going through.