1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Morning or night person?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sylver, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Sylver

Are you a morning person or a night person?

I'm a morning person. If the world turned my way I'd be in bed each night by 10:30 and up at 6:30 like clockwork. My mind is at its peak and I do my best work at about 9 a.m., and from about 2 p.m. onwards I go downhill until I'm pretty much useless by the evening. I hate late night parties and I get real cranky if I stay up after midnight. But I LOVE getting up to watch a beautiful sunrise. Totally a morning person!

How 'bout you?

2. shorty

pretty much the complete opposite to you :slight_smile: I hate getting out of bed before 9, preferably midday. My brain doesn't function well for a few hours after that, then I get more usefull untill i start drinking. Then I get playfull untill i finally pass out due to tiredness anywhere from midnight to 6am :slight_smile:

3. Zumbro

Night person here. Waking up around midday, and then going to sleep around 2-4 am would be ideal for me. There's something about the quiet of night that makes it really easy for me to get things done.

4. werekid

i am a night person cuz when the sun goes down i am more active

5. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    I'm definitely a morning person. I like going to bed early (10-ish) and getting up early (around 7 or 8). I fail at staying up late and usually can't make it much longer than 1 AM. :lol:

6. jony8472

I work better at night, the later it gets the perkier I am; but I prefer being up in the morning. I'm shocking to get up, it's long and painful, but once I'm up, I do enjoy and feel more productive in the morning =]

7. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Pretty much that. My mental activity starts to dwindle at 10:30 and I become functionally useless around 11:30 and am only capable of mindlessly browsing internet sites. I can get up as early as 5:00 in the morning with no difficulty if I have to, and even if I have nothing to wake up for, I still usually wake up between 7:00 and 7:30, naturally.

8. Connor22

I think I'm a weirdo then, I can get to bed from 8 onwards, but I get woken up at about 7, then I send my alarm to sleep for fifteen minutes and sleep, then I keep doing that until about 8 then I get up, after that I'm on fire, wide awake until about 6 then start getting slowly more tired. I usually die completly by about 4 if I haven't gone to sleep before then

9. Apocalypte

Night person. I'm currently trying to break out of my holiday sleeping schedule since term started - during the holidays I usually sleep 4am to midday.

10. Night person. I like getting up between 8 and 10 o'clock. If I can get up late like that then I'll go to sleep at 11 or 12 pm, which isn't all that late, but I need my sleep. Considering all of that, having to get up at 6 every morning is a bitch.

11. xCrazyInsanity

I am a vampire

BUT I DO NOT FREAKING SPARKLE

:slight_smile:

12. Zume

I'm pretty much a night person. Being the gamer that I am.. I always sit in a dark room so seeing the sun just makes me tired. Enjoy the dark..maybe a lil too much..I swear I'm a vampire..I'm neon white..lol :lol: I normally get to bed between midnight and 2 am on my days off and wake up around 10 am or 11 am.. Try to avoid daylight religiously :icon_wink

13. bailey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    for me, it depends on the day. if it's a good day, then i'm a morning person, if i'm having a bad day, i'm a night person, i guess... haha but if it's an okay day, then i'm still a night person!!

so overall, i would say night lol

14. Rikudo

Neither I'm more of an Afternoon type of person.

15. Jogilvie1103

Im a night person ... I think i might me nocturnal ... hahaha :slight_smile:

16. RaeofLite

I think I'm an afternoon person too. I don't wake up too early 7 or too late 11-12noon. I wake up inbetween there if I have a choice and go to bed around midnight or 1am. Luckily with my classes I can do this at the moment... :slight_smile:

17. Ander Blue

Copenhagen, Denmark (normally Troy, New York)
    I'm a morning person, but living with a bunch of night people has it's consequences. So yah, I usually go to bed late - but I wake up early. I love mornings, and if I need the energy, I have it, and lots of it. Otherwise, if I'm just up - I'll probably just mope around and not do anything productive until later in the day. Honestly, I think I get board in the morning when nobody else is up.

18. Mind Freak

You morning people amaze me. Lol.
    I'm a night person.

I'll wake up around 11-12 pm and hit the sheets at like 2 or 3 am.

Night time is pretty much the only time it's as quiet as I like it to be and I like to be home alone for some reason so when everyone's asleep I get my moments of peace.

I'm more productive at night too. It's weird.

19. Harve

I can often fall asleep at like 8pm for a few hours in both weekdays and weekends, but i normally go to bed past 2-4am when it's not a school night and not even feel tired, otherwise 12am. I can cope with the proper mornings too though. You'll find i do most my posting past 1am on here. So i'm a morning AND a night person, but not an evening person?
    Only problem is when it's the middle of summer when it can start getting light again at 3am, making it "tomorrow" by my definition. Then my sleeping pattern just gets weird.

20. wizdrorcal

Im totally a night person. Its impossible for me to go to bed before midnight...no matter how hard I try. And I dread getting up early. I think the morning is a beautiful time....if I'm ever awake to experience it!