1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KnightAssassin, Jan 24, 2010.

1. KnightAssassin

Secrets desire intrude my mind
    the twisted thoughts that bind
    destroying happiness
    never ending fake bliss
    why do i hate this
    i wish life was easier with these thoughts of mine but instead it makes it , hell look divine
    i wake every morning i see the same thing think these same things but never never act , but silently they please when i think of the ending of pain , yet never share my mind or i would be confined or yet intertwine with a fine so i must decline because mankind and i are nonaligned for we live
    yet no one every wants to give , they want to take .
    their happiness is fake , the silently anguish with the thought of what they could make , of themselves yet they failed so they carry it through their children and run them a muck until the child is a struck by the thought they were just dressed like a whore and when they hear of this they fear normality but secretly live beneath us to hold them above us and think its their way when we point the way and we see them true and then they scare until they hear another fake smile is broken and they restart this cycle again wondering who is going down from the ten
    we see it everywhere they helpless be hurt and yet we said we unapprove but can not derive this world from hell and life and yet we wait for it to end but wish it where the earlier time but cannot help to admit our paradox of time we see ourselves covered in blood and think its all ok but we know we all are going to die someday so why not help him and let him take another on his trip beside limbo is a place that is like no other , we sit around an say nothing to each other so narcisiticly wrapped around ourselves we cry about how we all die but why me why know , face it you all will die. some sooner some later but who cares we have at some time wanted relief from this world and we never say it but silently envy those that go and wishing we were with them on this way to a new humble abode and yet we cry when people die , maybe because we are left and not them , well its time to see who shall be next praying silently we all wait for the sickle's might sweep to carry us off in our sleep we cry when were when were hapy and when we die because that is when we truly leave this world and become born new for a chance to forever be away from them is to be divine