1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stress!!! Omfg

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cpt doodles, Jan 25, 2010.

1. cpt doodles

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    im super freakin stressed right now cuz of shitloads of revisin iv been doin! its drivin me doo-lally and i think if someone pushed one of my many, many buttons i'd cut them a new one - and shape it like a bunny!!
    apparently my HUGE caffine addiction and sleep deprevation dont help stress but meh *sips coffee*

SOOOOOOOOOO... What stresses you out???? are like me, without coffee for an hour and you feel so pissed or is then anything really odd thats gets your blood boilin??

2. Jeimuzu

Boys stress me out. *runs hand through hair and glares at nothing in particular*

3. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I rarely get stressed anymore. Most of the daily shite just makes me cranky!

4. Charme

Charme Guest

Nothing is happening so far since my fall semester just ended. Wait a few days though, the stress will come for me :frowning2:

5. Zach1992

Straight boys. So close, yet so far away.

6. Hoppip

I'm generally a very uptight person as it is, but I usually deal with it. This whole college thing, though? I had no CLUE it'd be this intense. And I'm one of the people who's got nearly everything under control as it is!

I'm a control freak.