1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vampire, Witch, Alien, Demon, Zombie, Wearwolf, or Robot?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Étoile, Jan 28, 2010.

?

If you had to fight one of these, which one would you choose?

1. Vampire

5 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Witch

7 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Alien

4 vote(s)
    8.9%
  4. Demon

3 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Zombie

17 vote(s)
    37.8%
  6. Wearwolf

3 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. Robot

6 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. Étoile

While walking to the grocery store to buy cupcakes, you somehow end up in a forest. A creepy forest. With fog. And eerie sounds. And it turns night. You come across a strange statue with a large sapphire on it's forehead. Curious, you touch it and out appears a supernatural creature! Not only that, but it's heading your way and it looks mad!

If you had to fight one supernatural creature out of the bunch, which one would it be and why? For characteristics:

Vampire: Newly turned, no experience
    Witch/Warlock/Wizard/Whatever: Novice witch, uses a wand, little experience
    Alien: Traditional, advanced technological race kind
    Demon: Traditional, 'I will possess and damn your soul to Hell' kind
    Zombie: Traditional, slow-moving kind (No hooked on steroids zombie!)
    Wearwolf: Newly turned, no experience
    Robot: Simple robot, better than assembly line ones but not as advanced as Terminator ones, can shoot beams and fly

I would choose the witch. When you strip a witch down, he's still human with human weaknesses. Plus, with the time it'd take him to remember the spell and recite it, he'll be on the ground in 2 seconds.

2. Gin Uh Fur

Gin Uh Fur Guest

well i wouldnt 3want the vamp or wolf. newly turned with no experience just means they may not have any control.

ill take the robot. i can just push it into a puddle or something..

3. paco

paco Guest

i agree, a new vampire or werewolf might be just as dangerous, a zombie you can't really kill cause it just gets back up again, it might come back while you're asleep or something, a robot is also hard to kill cause it's made of metal. aliens have lasers

i chose demon, because that's not an actual fight. all you have to do is have more willpower and strength of mind for a demon. if i win, then i get bragging rights, if i lose, i'm still alive and can be saved by an exorcist or something.

4. werekid

i would fight the werewolf but i would let him bite me or something then do the best i can to run.

5. xCrazyInsanity

Wizard/Witch

Why?

Like you said, they're still human.
    It's more of a fair fight than with a vampire, which is my 2nd pick (partially because I wouldn't mind being bitten), and (assuming traditional witchcraft) if you take their wand they're back down to the strength of whoever they were

6. Connor22

I would go for zombie, just need to chop of it's limbs and burn them, then put him in a cage and hey presto not a problem

7. Shevanel

Dude! It's so easy to kill a zombie!

If you have a gun, shoot 'em in the head. That's a sure way to kill 'em. If you don't, get yourself a club or a torch. Beat 'em or burn 'em. They go up pretty easy.

It's all about destroying the brain or separating it from the spinal column (decapitation). Even blunt trauma to the head will do it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Witch/wizard/whatever. Inexperienced, still has humanity, if you can get their wand away from them you're in with a good chance. If it's a zombie, I will become a gibbering wreck on the ground and probably be ripped to pieces. Goddamn I hate zombies.

9. MusicIsLife

I picked Zombie. it has no morals or feelings, it's just a reanimated corpse. So I wouldnt feel bad for killing it.

10. ArcaneVerse

This is stupid because there are so many variations of these supernatural\scifi beings and you chose (no offence) dodgy ones. Put in a Witch like Willow from Buffy and your ass would be dead in a second, not this wanna be witch wizard wave a wand and speak some half assed latin harry potter crap.

Traditional aliens isnt much detail but anyway always with advanced tech so wouldnt want to take one on.

Vampires and werewolfs really need more details. are we talking real ones or twilight crap? silver bullets and crosses type stuff or what?

Robot shouldnt be too hard seeing as its not advanced, throw some water on it and watch it fry.

demons would be hard unless you had a priest on you and you could only banish it back to hell where it could just get back out again. so pass.

but

Id take on a zombie because they aren't very intelligent and there are lots of ways to kill them (Fire, bomb, decapitation, bullet to the head etc.)

11. Doreibo

My first choice would be the Zombie because they are easy to kill/ escape from. The Witch second because, as said above, they are human after all. And the Vampire third, because A little challenge would be interesting, and I wouldn't mind becoming one. Forever young!

12. adam88

No demons. Paranormal Activity scared the crap outta me.

Zombies... yeah, I'd rather face a zombie. I can outWALK a zombie, until I got a chainsaw. Then... :grin:

And yes, I participated in this year's Toronto Zombie Walk.

13. Amy

Amy

Witch.
    Preferably a pagan witch, seeing as it's in a forest.
    But any witch will do.

EDIT: I would totally take a Time Lord though.

14. SolitaryKnight

Zombie... I have thought too long about the zombie apocalypse and how to survive it... with a pair of steel-toed boots on my feet, that zombie wouldn't know what hit it.

15. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    Robots! I'd love to be part of a robot fight. I might get to see it explode! xD

16. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Fight? Zombie. They're almost always depicted as slow, lumbering, and stupid. You could probably defeat him with a decent flight of steps.

Date? It's a toss-up between the alien and the werewolf. The alien to see if the equipment is different (and if they use it differently), and the werewolf because it seems like a fun challenge.

Yes, I didn't choose the robot. For either one. Take that, Becky. :slight_smile:

Lex

17. jazzrawr

Eh, I suppose I'd fight a witch. They don't have supernatural strength. XD

But following Lex's post, I'd totally date the werewolf. :grin:

18. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Zombie! Especially if they're slow and lumbering. It gives you the time to get creative when destroying them. And there's not a shred of sentience there, so it would be mostly guilt-free.

19. pirateninja

Zombie would be pretty easy to kill. Just like headshot and double tap and whatever.

Part of me wants to fight the vampire if they were sparkly Twilight ones though. There would be a LOT of satisfaction in killing Edward Cullen :badgrin:

20. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

From a practical standpoint, the zombie is the clear winner. Anyone who has read Max Brook's The Zombie Survival Guide knows that fighting one zombie is easy if you know what you are doing. All the rest of the choices actually pose some threat. As long as you don't let the zombie bite you, he's easy to kill. It's when they group up that zombies become dangerous.

However, if I weren't thinking only of my survival, I would choose the witch, and after defeating it, I would take its magic stuff and use it myself. And it would be awesome.