1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crazy Family Stories

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SolitaryKnight, Jan 29, 2010.

1. SolitaryKnight

I'm sure a lot of people believe that they have a dysfunctional family, but lets hear some stories to prove it. My family belongs on a sitcom or COPS. I have tonnes of stories, but if I posted them all in a single post, I think EC would overload.

Story #1
    I'll start with my favourite. Back in autumn of 2004, my grandfather on my mother's side had a heart attack. It was a shock, and it was hard on the family. However, back in the summer of that year, my grandfather had wanted to make some extra money, so he grew a crop of marijuana. He was paranoid about other people (other family members I should say) stealing it. He eventually succumbed to his paranoia and harvested his crop. Once he had cut it all, he didn't want to leave it at home since it could still be easily stolen. So he decided to give it to my parents for safe keeping. I remember coming home from university one weekend and my mother taking me to the bedroom closet and showing me a huge plastic tote full of pot.

I said to her, "Why are you showing me this? Did you grow it?"
    her reply, "No, its grandpa's, we're just watching it for him."
    my response, "Well that makes it so much better :dry: "

Anyway, my grandfather decided to wait awhile to sell it so he would have the money for Christmas. But unfortunately, he passed as I mentioned at the beginning. Well, now my mother has this tub of pot to deal with. She did not waste time since she knew people she could sell it to (not really a big deal where we lived). So she managed to get about $2000 for the crop. The day after she got the money, she took my grandmother to town and put the money down to buy the headstone for the grave.

I think my grandfather's spirit is laughing somewhere at the fact that his own marijuana crop paid for his headstone.

2. Riaan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :roflmao: legendary. sounds like a script out of 'my name is Earl'.

3. EM68

OMG! :roflmao::roflmao: