1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Today was a good day even though...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mind Freak, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Mind Freak

So basically I just wanted to make a thread where you just say why your day was good even though something not so great happened.

Today was a good day for me even though me and another kid bumped cars in the parking lot and had to wait an hour to fill out paper work when was no damage to either cars. It was a good day because a test got post poned, I got a lot of work done, and had some good laughs with friends.

I'm going to try to use this as a way to still recognize the good in my days even though not so good stuff may happen. : )

2. RaeofLite

Awesome idea. ^_^

Today was good even though I was feeling bummed about an exam I did last week. because... I might have a job related to what I'm going to college for-to start my career. :grin: And I'm busy thinking of valentines day things to do for my special someone (Even though it may be a "Hallmark holiday").

3. Étoile

Today was a good day even though this guy nearly hit me in the balls with his messenger bag as he rushed pass the wave of students. He even had the audacity to rudely say, "Move" as he nearly stomped on me. And this is why people get into fights now. :dry:

4. chrisg

Today was a good day even though... I didn't do any work on my thesis. I think I have plenty of motivation for doing it; after all, I want to graduate with distinction and get started on research. But I've got to stop procrastinating!

5. Nawy56

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Today was a good day even though I studied for hours even though I had no class. Lets hope for the best come Wednesday!

6. Johnnieguy

Today was a good day because even though I didn't land any job offers, I went bowling with a great big group of GLBT people!

7. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    This thread deserves way more posters. I hereby forbid it to die.

Anyway. Today was a good day because even though it was freezing and raining and I'm incredibly sleep deprived, my new awesome Dave Matthews Band shirt that I ordered last week came in the mail. Yay, I can't wait to wear it tomorrow. :grin:

8. Sylver

Today was a good day even though I had tons of work to do and barely did any because I was "loitering" on EC... :eusa_doh: But it was good because some really nice and caring people wanted to help me out and I am so appreciative! Sometimes getting work done has to take a back seat to getting the old noggin' fixed! :icon_wink

9. Connor22

today was good even though when I was going to ask this guy out, using the pretence of "lets go get a drink" (at the vending machine outside) one of my other friends decided to tag along so I couldn't (not that brave)

10. GhostDog

Even though I only got 2 hours of sleep. =P I got my prints finished, had a good talk with my painting professor, and ate delicious tacos. <3