1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which would you rather be? Vampire, Witch, Alien, Demon, Zombie, Wearwolf, or Robot

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xCrazyInsanity, Feb 3, 2010.

?

See OP

1. Vampire

15.5%
  2. Witch/Wizard

48.1%
  3. Alien

3.9%
  4. Demon

14.4%
  5. Zombie

1.1%
  6. Wearwolf

10.5%
  7. Robot

6.6%
  1. xCrazyInsanity

a twist on the other thread

Vampire: Standard myth vampire. Strong, can't go out in the day, can fly, drinks blood, immortal.
    Witch/Wizard: NOT wiccan. With the wands and the magical powers. However, you're still 'human' in body (and weakness, like death)
    Alien: Think "little green (wo)man from mars
    Demon: Have fun with this role, you're one of satan's angels. Can't be killed, totally able to wreach havock on the world. But you're hated by most except satanists.
    Zombie: Braaainnsss 'nuff said. Oh and you're easily killed
    Wearwolf: You only turn on a full moon. No memory of this. Any other day you're basically normal. Except that when you're a wearwolf, people hunt you
    Robot: Android type robot. Fully sentient. YOu can choose to look human, or not.

Well?

2. littledinosaurs

Re: Which would you rather be? Vampire, Witch, Alien, Demon, Zombie, Wearwolf, or Rob

Demon.
    >:]

3. Daniel

Re: Which would you rather be? Vampire, Witch, Alien, Demon, Zombie, Wearwolf, or Rob

Demon FTW! Cause it would just be fun. :grin:

4. paco

paco Guest

yeah, i'd go for demon, then i could surf 50 foot waves and not worry about it killing me.

5. Roralo

Roralo Guest

Witch. Seems the most 'human' out of all the options, as well as the most powerful.

6. NickT

Wizard. I get to wear a frickin' ROBE and WIZARD HAT!

7. nickmc

Lol I LOVE this answer! And agree with it totally! :eusa_danc

8. Rygirl

Vampire.

9. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada

of all the things there, I'd much rather have magik on my side. Cause then I can get other things set up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. adam88

Alien. :grin: My other car would be saucer-shaped and capable of 0-60 light-years-per-hour in under twelve seconds, and I carry around a disintegrator ray. What's not to like?

11. dromadus

dromadus Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

I'd rather be a wizard (or a witch if I wanted to be in drag LOL) with a big wand and crystal balls and other stuff

Now take two eyes of newt and repeat after me: Double Double Toil and Trouble; Fire Burn and Caldron bubble SEE how easy

12. lostinthought9

Hmm...at first I was like "Vampire, duh" until I realized that if I were a Demon, I'd still be immortal, and can go out during the day. So, I'm gonna pick Demon.

Oh, and who would want to be a zombie? Seriously? lol

13. MusicIsLife

Vampire. Immortality rules ;D

14. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Wizard. Hello all I have to do is cast an immortality spell and invincibility spell :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: then I'm immortal and untouchable.

15. RaeofLite

Demon. "Can't touch this, dunnananana.." (!)

16. Zumbro

Demon here. Cool powers. Can't be killed. Heck, what's not to like. I can go out and party with the other demons if no humans like me :grin:

17. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

hmmm, a wizard I guess. yOU'RE STILL HUMAN JUST WITH MAGIC POWERS.
    Like to not hit the damn caps lock button half through a sentence.

18. xCrazyInsanity

I'm honestly debating between vampire and deamon.

Thinking deamon.

19. Étoile

^But your mood is zombified? :icon_bigg

I choose robot because it'll be cool to shoot lasers, have metal skin, and fly with the jetpack installed in my back, but being an alien would be cool too. Witch would also be fun but it's too close to being a human.

I don't think anyone would willingly choose to be a zombie. Who'd want to eat brains, smell like a rotting corpse, and be easily killed?

BTW, robots will take over the world one day, so I'd fit right in. :slight_smile:

20. adam88

It's actually pretty fun, mindless (ha!) entertainment. If you get the chance to participate in a zombie walk, do it. :grin: