1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valentine's day wish

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by diegon3, Feb 8, 2010.

1. diegon3

SO.... valentine's day is just around the corner.... (either it's the best thing ever or the worst thing ever) but I wanted to see what other people would wish for valentines day this yr.
    Mine would be to be able to spend the day with the guy I like then the day before it's v-day then once it's midnight say goodnight by thanking him for the date then pulling out of my pocket a box of chocolates with card saying how much I enjoyed the date and as I give it to him I give him a kiss on the check an say goodnight....

It feels like some type of movie ripoff but i dont really care :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Prccgeek

I wish that I would scrape up the confidence to ask out this girl I like and then she would like me back (which is actually a decent possibility) and that I would have a girl for Valentines day and we would have a lovely date together, maybe watch a chick-flick or go bowling and both fail or just have a nice dinner. Something like that would be really nice!

3. paco

paco Guest

lets just not have valentines day this year...

4. DiamondRhythm

i really like this guy at the library,hes so big and strong. and he looks at me alot, im so attracted to him, and valentines day is just around the corner, and i want to spend my first valentines with him, i promise it would be a night he won't forget.

5. RaeofLite

My gf is working so we're celebrating it next weekend. :slight_smile:

I have a couple surprises planned... which will include making her dinner with candles, watching cute movies, with her favourite flowers and I'm thinking of taking her into the snowy mountains to go skating or snowshoing or something.

6. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To not spend the day feeling as though the world is telling me constantly that I don't deserve a relationship. That'd be kind of nice.

7. RaeofLite

:frowning2:

That's horrible. The world is a stupid place sometimes. And EVERYONE deserves love-even idiots (from other idiots of course). You deserve love Maddy. And will find it. :slight_smile:

8. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

I am wishing that on the night before Valentine's Day, when I'm out partying with friends after yet another successful improv show, I will not get so drunk as to tell him how I feel. He made it perfectly clear that he has no interest in me and yet, I haven't been able to move on. I can live with hiding it, but I couldn't deal with making a fool of myself yet again.

9. tokwa

Feb 14 is also Chinese New Year. So... I'll have Chinese for dinner.

10. NeonCookies

I wish that the girl i love would love me back even know she said she has no interest in me that way i guess three years of friendship is all that we will ever have but hey this is a valentines wish maybe it will come true, and if not then i wish that i could move on and not still have feelings for her

11. Daniel

Now I know what I want to do on Valentines.

Actually I do know what I am doing! I am going to dinner with two of my friends (who are the most adorable couple EVER! *squeaks*) so that way I can squeak at their adorable-ness and be happily distracted from my loathsome single status.

12. Johneh

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't really wish for anything, I never get anything on valentines day anyway!

13. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    I plan to spend it with my girlfriend. We're going out to an early dinner, then heading back to my house for some nice movie-watching cuddle time. :slight_smile:

My wish is that I can get the nerve to say "I love you" for the first time.

14. To wake up and have the day be just a *little* more special than a regular one. Maybe the universe will grant me my wish :frowning2:

15. Just Adam

another day alone surrounded by people in love and every way i look being bombarded with hetro love marketing and propaganda.

16. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    spend the night alone with that cute guy from work.

17. ANightDude

I wish that he would finally tell me he felt the same way, instead of me feeling horrible over this all the time. I want to be with him, and just hold him and look into his eyes and love him. That's my wish.

18. x2x2x2x2y2

I will be watching tv and trying to forget that I'm single and completely alone. This is the first valentines day that I'm actually kinda sad to be alone.

19. Ralivar

I agree lets just skip it all together.

20. Just Adam

seeing as i wont get it ill make a few

1) the devil appears and offers me my wishes
    2) i get a bf
    3) i go to sleep have nightmares wake up in a sweat and am thin
    4) warner send my dam cd
    5) i get a job that pays well
    6) everything