1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel terrible for leaving my step brother today (there's more to the story)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mind Freak, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Mind Freak

See what had happened was... We dropped my friend off at her house. He got out of the back seat to get in the front seat and as soon as he walked to the back of the car I drove off. :icon_sad: When I parked at a friends house like 10 houses down he caught up (jogging maybe?) and got back in.

Not nice at all. It was funny (at the time and a few minutes after) but not nice.

There are a few redeeming things to the story though. 1. We were in my neighborhood close to home. 2. I was going to come back and get him. 3. I apologized already, multiple times. He seems to be taking it in stride but I still feel bad that he possibly ran to the car before I could go back and get him.

I would probably be furious which is another reason I feel awful. *sigh* I feel inclined to apologize again. Practical jokes can be funny but when they don't go exactly as planned they can leave the jokester feeling a little blue.

And normally I can't stand the kid (we're the same age btw) but he's been halfway decent lately so maybe that's another reason I feel bad. I normally feel bad if I do something messed up to people even if they do something messed up to me. I'm a softy I guess.

2. gemerency

eh, don't worry about it bro. im sure he wasn't to upset over it. i've done the same thing. you sound way to upset over this than you should. we all make out jokes. enjoy it, don't fear it.

3. Just Adam

your lucky i usually almost end up running over my friends... they seem to have a fascination of standing behind my car when im reversing. my friend and me now call my reverse sensor the ben sensor now as it went nuts whn i almost hit him and it sounds liek his name beeing shouted when it beeps.

as for your situation thats fine . better its a joke than you just forgot about him lol